Super Contributor

Re: Prayers For Our Dear, Loveable Annabelle Please

[ Edited ]

So sorry to hear about @Annabellethecat66 .   Wishing her a full and speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @ECBG for posting this and I don't think I knew her real first name. This makes it easier to focus on her and not just the cat. I always think of her as Annabelle, as it looks like many of us also do. Prayers and positive thoughts for a complete recovery. I so enjoy her posts.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  thank you for letting us know.   Please send my love & prayers for complete & rapid healing..

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I am praying for you to recover easily and be able to go home in comfort. Take care. I wish you the best!
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@ECBG  thank you for letting us know.   Please send my love & prayers for complete & rapid healing..

@Mary Bailey 

Thank you, I certainly will.

On the exploding heart on the first page, each heart is for one of you sending your love and prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Adding Annabelle the Cat/Linda to my prayer list. Hoping to hear soon that her condition is improving. 

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@ECBG 

Thank you for passing on this information. Many injuries to the cervical of the spine can result in certain parts of the body to be paralyzed. Doesn't sound like a choice to me as far as wearing whatever cervical devices are necessary. 

It sounds like a very traumatic injury for her to suffer, especially with her other physical issues. Hopefully this injury will heal for her without any lasting or chronic effects to any part if her body.

Sending my thoughts to her for healing and as smooth and lasting recovery as humanely possible.

My best wishes to you Annabelle, 🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

@hckynutjohn 

Many thanks John.  I have past on everything on to Linda.  Hopeful she can read the thread.

The pictures were especially hard to see, I love her so much.  Linda has held my hand through SO much.

I have been extremely upset while trying to put Easter together for our family.

Love and health to yours.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66is such a fixture around here! I hope she mends quickly and completely and is back posting very soon. Much love and healing to her on an Easter Sunday. Heart Please let her know we all care about her very much.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

My best wishes to Linda!   Hope to hear from herself in the near future. ❤️