Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers For Our Dear, Loveable Annabelle Please

@ECBG wrote:

I just got a text that our adorable, Annebellethecat is in the hospital!

Her neck is in a brace as well as her left arm.  She fell off of he porch and broke no. 1 and 2 vertebra.  She said she "must wear gear or be paralyzed"  she also said "it's really bad".

Bless her heart!  Linda asks for your prayers ladies.

I am sure this wonderful lady is surrounded by His angels every step she takes, as many of you are.

Small Hearts Big Heart Photo Backdrop // PolyPaper Photography image 1

@ECBG : Oh my goodness! So sorry to read this. Praying for precious Annabelle , her medical team, the family and all caregivers for a complete healing and recovery.🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

You can do this!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'm just learning of your ordeal this morning.  You have always been so supportive of your friends and family, I'm sure they are there with you during this challenging time.  We miss you and are looking forward to your recovery and a return to the board.  You will make it through this temporary bump in the road.  We are here for you always.  

@ECBG  So appreciative of your passing along this information.  We miss Linda, I was wondering why I hadn't seen any posts.  Thanking you...please let her know that we are with her throughout this healing process.  Much appreciation💕

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Prayers for her healing.

I hope she is not in too much pain.

@DREAMON 

She is in al lot of pain, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear about your accident! Get well soon.

695AD042-2E55-44F4-A0F7-C1EC8E802AEC.gif

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Sending healing thoughts your way for a speedy recovery get well soon quote  - Collection Of Inspiring Quote… | Healing thoughts, Get well soon quotes,  Get well soon

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers to her for a full recovery.  

Respected Contributor

So sorry about this news about her accident.  It really sounds pretty serious - what a terrible fall. How is she doing now?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

So sorry about this news about her accident.  It really sounds pretty serious - what a terrible fall. How is she doing now?

@moonandthestars 

Thank you.  This one is really, really serious.  There was a lot of concern over her spine and nerves on her neck, talk of possibly being paralyzed and quite an issue with her arm and possibility of limited use.

Sorry that thread got locked.  I had shared exactly what she text(ed) me.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  oh no.  I feel so badly for her.  Do you have any more details/updates?  Do they still feel she has a danger of paralysis and/or limited use of her arm?  or is she out of the woods for that?  hope so.  Hope she's staying comfortable (as much as that can be so)  and has good people around her making sure she has everything she needs.