Valued Contributor

Re: Prayers For Our Dear, Loveable Annabelle Please

Healing prayers are being sent.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear this.  I'm sending all my good thoughts for her to make a quick recovery.  She seems like a very strong lady and with the love and help from her family all will be fine.  She speaks so lovingly of her daughters, I'm sure she'll have lots of help.  Tell her HURRY BACK when she's feeling better.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Get Well Soon ...Sending you my brightest wishes, to say

Esteemed Contributor

I do wish  @Annabellethecat66  the best and hope that whatever she's taking for the pain is working.

I know how she feel having to wear that brace. Had to Cervical Spine fusions. The first one was C3-C4 and no one knows why. No accidents or falls. The worse part after the fusions was wearing that special brace. It's more like a football helmet, in two pieces that is attached by velcro.

It was so depressing but I didn't have a choice. I had to wear it for 6 weeks. I was given two and even had to take my shower wearing it. Change in to the dry one and put the wet one out to dry. I was told that the neurosurgeon who did the surgery was the one who invented this brace.

Here's hoping that everythig works out for her. I know she mentioned that her daughter would be spending some time with her some time ago. All the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annebellethecat   I'm sending you many prayers for a complete recovery. Rest well and take care!

❤️‍🩹 🙏🏼 💐

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Please pass on my concern and well wishes and please keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

Oh, my goodness, @Annabellethecat66 ,   I'm praying for you and for rapid, complete healing.  Take care, good friend.

Thank you, @ECBG ,  for letting us know.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this.

All my hopes for a good recovery for

@Annabellethecat66 and as easy as possible.

Thank you for letting us know @ECBG

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  thank you for letting us know. I hope it's okay if I copy some of your OP into the GH thread. Some of the ladies who post there don't venture to other threads and like me, they would want to know.

@Annabellethecat66  I'll be thinking of you and praying for a quick and complete recovery.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Sending healing prayers and HUGS sweet Ms. Annabelle!