Honored Contributor

Prayers For Our Dear, Loveable Annabelle Please

I just got a text that our adorable, Annebellethecat is in the hospital!

Her neck is in a brace as well as her left arm.  She fell off of he porch and broke no. 1 and 2 vertebra.  She said she "must wear gear or be paralyzed"  she also said "it's really bad".

Bless her heart!  Linda asks for your prayers ladies.

I am sure this wonderful lady is surrounded by His angels every step she takes, as many of you are.

Small Hearts Big Heart Photo Backdrop // PolyPaper Photography image 1

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers For Our Dear, Loveable Annabelle Please

Oh, no!Heart

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I hate to hear that!  Poor Annabelle has had so much trouble with her back lately.  I hope they're taking good care of her and she can get back home soon.  

DDF327EB-C3D6-4227-95BC-23E97A863BD5.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

Praying for dear Annabelle.  Sending wishes of healing white light to envelop her and heal her.

Valued Contributor

Prayers for strength and healing @Annabellethecat66.  

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear this. I wish her the best recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, NO! Thoughts and prayers are on the way, as well as very gentle air hugs.

I remember how painful those broken bones feel and how immoble you suddenly become for a very long time. Hope they have an exceptional Ortho. Surgeon to help you through the long recovery process. May I suggest a wise consultation with a Rheumatologist for building strong bones?

I didn't have surgery, but was put on Forteo (sp?) which was a daily injection for up to 24 months (I was on it for 18 months). It's extremely costly ($1200 every four weeks) and is NOT covered by insurance, but for me, was well worth it.

My Rheumatologist checked my labs regularly to make sure I was healthy throughout the 18 months since it is a "miracle drug" and could cause problems with liver, etc. However, I had NO side effects or arthritis as a result of a serious broad-sided car accident or the daily injections! It was much, much safer than any surgery IMO.  

Sending strength for a complete recovery. It's an ordeal, but doable either with surgery or with Forteo (or other miracle medicine).

Best wishes - and I'm so sorry this happened. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

healing.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my goodness. I am sorry to hear this. I  will definitely lift her up in prayer, for swift healing and knowledgeable doctors.

It sounds as if she will be having quite a road in front of her for recovery, so I hope that her children are able to be supportive.