Esteemed Contributor

I took a selfie of my hair to show some posters my color; however, not sure how to get the picture up. I sent it to my email and copied it, but it won't paste here. Any ideas? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Save it as a jpeg (it probably already is) and drag it to your desktop, click on the insert image icon (top line, third from the left), select that file, and click insert. 

I'm on a Mac; might be different for a PC.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I took a selfie of my hair to show some posters my color; however, not sure how to get the picture up. I sent it to my email and copied it, but it won't paste here. Any ideas? TIA

You probably need to save it to your computer instead of copying it.  

Frequent Contributor

Do people post real pictures of themselves here?  I'd be a little nervous to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much, gardensia. It worked perfectly. I posted it on the "growing my grey hair out".

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Just my hair. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

nm

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Regular Contributor

My avatar is a picture of me. I don't feel nervous. The way the internet is, people can find out a lot of information about someone with very little effort....