Honored Contributor

Re: 🖥 Post your desktop/wallpaper 💻

Here's mine.

double impatiens.jpg

It's a photo of a double impatiens I grew for years, but I lost my cuttings when my femur broke and I was in the hospital for 15 days in January. I put it up as the wallpaper to remind me to find it again and buy some new plants of it. Finding it is proving to be a challenge however. I did track down it's name however. It's "Musica Bicolor Cherry" from the Danzinger Flower Farm. FInding it at retail has been more of a challenge, but I may have tracked it down at the Westel Greenhouse site. Technically they're a wholesaler, but they seem retailer friendly if you buy enough plants and buying enough plants is seldom a problem for me. They also have it in other colors and also a double begonia that I really like. You have to buy fifty of each plant at a time, but I could use fifty of each plant with little trouble.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

desktop pic.jpg

Respected Contributor

focus.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not allowed to make a wallpaper for my work laptop other than what's pre-loaded from the factory.  😩

On my iPad and phone I have family photos. ❤️

Respected Contributor

IMG_0230.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@denisembWhat a handsome Bengal! Had forgotten how long their bodies were. Do you know his weight? Thanks for sharing. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@denisembWhat a handsome Bengal! Had forgotten how long their bodies were. Do you know his weight? Thanks for sharing. Heart

Rocko was always a skinny guy.  At his top weight he was only 10 pounds

Denise
Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

IMG_0230.JPG

@this is my nic

I'm assuming this is a cathedral, what/where is it?

Denise
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Here's mine.

double impatiens.jpg

It's a photo of a double impatiens I grew for years, but I lost my cuttings when my femur broke and I was in the hospital for 15 days in January. I put it up as the wallpaper to remind me to find it again and buy some new plants of it. Finding it is proving to be a challenge however. I did track down it's name however. It's "Musica Bicolor Cherry" from the Danzinger Flower Farm. FInding it at retail has been more of a challenge, but I may have tracked it down at the Westel Greenhouse site. Technically they're a wholesaler, but they seem retailer friendly if you buy enough plants and buying enough plants is seldom a problem for me. They also have it in other colors and also a double begonia that I really like. You have to buy fifty of each plant at a time, but I could use fifty of each plant with little trouble.

@gardenman

This is the most beautiful impatiens ever.  If I had enough shady spots, I could also buy 50 of these.  Impatiens is one of my favorite annuals.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Here's mine.

double impatiens.jpg

@gardenman

This is the most beautiful impatiens ever.  If I had enough shady spots, I could also buy 50 of these.  Impatiens is one of my favorite annuals.

It's an amazing flower in that the color varies from an almost solid white to an almost solid cherry at various times on the same plant. And it flowers heavily all season long. The flowers are always double and it never had a disease issue. It's pretty much a perfect plant, but finding it is nearly impossible. Locally, the mom and pop garden centers have been put out of business by the chains (Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) and  those chains tend to buy/sell the more common stuff that they know will sell. There are amazing double impatiens, double begonias, and hybrid hibiscus, but the mass retailers only sell the plainer, single flowered ones.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!