Super Contributor

Post Office Said they could not track my return as QVC. . . .

QVC has been printing return labels with incorrect numbering for tracking.  PO said they were missing some of the numbers . . and they have seen a lot of that lately.  Wondered if that has something to do with people not getting returns in a timely fashion.  PO will have no ability to track your returns if this continues. . FYI

Super Contributor

Re: Post Office Said they could not track my return as QVC. . . .

Yes, me also.  I was so upset because I have no idea if they will get my package or not!!!   What is happening to QVC.  I will not be purchasing anything for quite awhile.  I don't like having to worry about one more thing!!!!!  

Frequent Contributor

Yep.  Happening to me too.  Just got through chatting with QVC about a package of mine that has not been scanned at all and has no tracking info whatsoever since drop off on 2/12.  QVC's return process is horrible.  Customers should not have to constantly check up on stuff that is being returned.  It certainly does make me think twice about ordering from QVC in the future.

Respected Contributor

Just come back from p.o. handed in return with q label cannot scan so I could not get receipt - this package had 2 items shipped back as receive with proper label.  Not sure what to do - who do we check with at Q?  CS for sure won't know about it.

Respected Contributor

Same thing happened to me on 3 different labels!

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom

Perhaps post this information in “Customer Care” and call CS... document and follow-up.

Everyone, don’t forget (like I do so often) to take a picture of whatever...contents/label/you leaving the package at the PO to serve as documentation.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Under Customer Care similar complaints - I just did Live Chat posted item numbers of returns today for which I could not get receipts had them mark my a/c with date of return, etc.  Hope this will work!

Honored Contributor

I no longer use QVC labels ... not only is the $6.95 pretty outrageous in most cases, but it takes three weeks from return mailing to processing a credit.

What I now do is print my own labels off Paypal ..... the USPS bar codes are always accurate, and sending something back First Class postage is usually just a couple bucks, at most.  

(I should say that I rarely buy anything but either jewelry or makeup from the Q, so they usually aren't that heavy).

@SunnysMom

Trusted Contributor

I've been taking snaps of my invoices for a long time now and of the label once it's attached to the package thinking it might help me one day.  

Very interesting Tinkrbl44.  Thank you, I will look this up on my Paypal account.  

Valued Contributor

I’m missing an order of IM tanks that says it was delivered. Ugh!!! Now, I guess I have to call customer service and ask them to replace or refund them.
Another problem with delivery is the fact that UPS often delivers to the P.O.. They even have some 3rd party delivery services that come late st night in unmarked cars! THAT IS SCARY!
And in my experience the past year or so; none of them ring the bell anymore. At least in my township they don’t.
My DH bought me a new HP computer from the Q & it said it would require an adult signature. We found it outside our front door early one morning!! Imagine explaining that to C.S.?!?