Honored Contributor

Re: Possible snow for southeast this weekend

Snow Warning starts in Georgia at 4pm!  I've got my snowball making skills dusted off and ready!  

@makeup addict@sunshine45@Hooty, get ready!  The Georgia girls start launching at dusk!  Smiley Very Happy

Stay safe everyone!

Honored Contributor

Let it snow!  Let it snow!  Let it snow!

Bread.jpg

Bread check!  I will not starve for the 24 hours there will be snow on my lawn this weekend  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Expecting a little here within the next hour.  Nothing like you are expecting @Laura14.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds  Adding you to the snowball fight!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for throwing snowball gif

LOL @Laura14!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

Image result for throwing snowball gif

LOL @Laura14!

LOL  @Preds  You and me as soon as Mother Nature delivers my ammo!  Start shaking now!  Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm extremely thankful that I'm not going to be connecting thru Atlanta today! That's going to be more than a little sporty. 

I have family in North Carolina and they're both excited about the prospect of snow and terrified at the same time. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1  Anyone in my territory gets a snow ball, no exceptions!  Welcome to Atlanta!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Can I get in on that snow ball fight too? LOOOOL I promise to even buy snow tires for the wheelchair and wont take a handicap advantage LOL. Then a nice cuppa hot choccy afterwards? Sounds devine! xxxxxxxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Laura14 Can I get in on that snow ball fight too? LOOOOL I promise to even buy snow tires for the wheelchair and wont take a handicap advantage LOL. Then a nice cuppa hot choccy afterwards? Sounds devine! xxxxxxxxx Stormy

@Stormygirl  Forget the snow tires.  We're putting a jet engine on the back and a bazooka snow thrower on the sides.. Smiley Wink  Game, set and match.  Everyone can start forfeiting to you now.  Smiley Very Happy