Honored Contributor

Re: Possble evidence of 14 y.o. boaters found in my area

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

.I know this idea is 'out there' but I was thinking...What if these boys faked all this ...maybe they were mad at their parents for something and thought this was a way to get back at them.....

@Nataliesgramma   I've wondered that too, but only fleetingly.  As I posted from the beginning, I think they drown in that storm the first day.

@betteb   I've been Pearlee ever since I joined here.  I just rarely came to this board to read and posted even more rarely.  I hadn't even realized they had changed the board around, I've been here so infrequently until recently.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have wondered if it was possible that they were rescued by some perverts on a boat and are still alive.  Not likely but anything is possible.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see a miracle but I think they are gone.  

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I have wondered if it was possible that they were rescued by some perverts on a boat and are still alive.  Not likely but anything is possible.

@colliegirls

It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.....we get huge container ships in & out of our ports here daily.

They would not have to be very far out, to be in the shipping channel (maybe a mile offshore). We watch the ships come in & out all the time from the beach (where those life jackets were found, although there's no proof yet that they belong to the boys).

They could have been picked up by a ship and a lot of the ships are from foreign countries.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@baker wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

deer-popcorn-gif

I never really got what this little animal chewing popcorn was supposed to mean, something derogatory or maybe he's bored, what?

I think it means he's watching a show, or something like that.  You know, sitting back, eating popcorn while watching drama played out between the posters.

@Himi lover

You're exactly right!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I tations placed upon them may. know these boys were "experienced", but bearing in mind that the judgement of average males continues to grow until the age of 25, I think the expectations placed upon them may have exceeded their capacities.

I sincerely hope that I will be proven wrong.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As far as sub-plots..........All kinds of things/people going on out there.  As a matter of fact, just listening to the world news about a recent capture of boating smugglers and thousands of pounds of _ _ _ _ fell into the ocean while the rest was being confiscated.  I believe 2,500 pounds are on the ocean floor. Their boat capsized. Off one of our coasts. Just sayin'.............p.s. Updated: News reports are varied regarding exactly how many pounds were thrown off or accidentally dropped into the ocean.  Anyway, it was a huge amount, all in all.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@colliegirlsThis made me giggle.  Like Touched By an Angel, but a reality show, Rescued by Perverts.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Colliegirls:  Anything and everything is indeed possible. At sea, (pirates, sm*gglers, etc.); and even on land, running across certain people and 'goings-on', etc.  I have always been very uneasy and nervous when folks show me or send me theiir hiking/camping photos in deep forests, etc.  Could be undesirable 'situations' there, let alone bears, mountain lions, and whatever else.  All in all, I'm sure that the authorities are doing quite a bit of investigating.  Just to make sure about possible foul play.  It's the right thing to do. . . . . . p.s. In general: With all of the FB and other postings and photos, teens announcing just about everything they're doing and everywhere they are, or planning to go, it's no wonder that sometimes undesirable people will be there, too.    .....  Although, it probably was a wind squall, or they ran into debris, etc.  But always worth an investigation, IMO. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Some imaginations have been working overtime.