Esteemed Contributor

I sometimes wonder if Courtney will be taking over Jane's shows at some point.

Many of the hosts are 60 ish now and it'll just be a matter of time before they start to retire.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Posh Presents

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I sometimes wonder if Courtney will be taking over Jane's shows at some point.

Many of the hosts are 60 ish now and it'll just be a matter of time before they start to retire.   

@LindaSal I bet she will. There has to be at least 5 hosts that are in their 60's now, Pat, Mary Beth, Jayne, David-? and maybe Dan? I know for sure Mary Beth because she and I are the same age! But who knows, I still work fulltime and still enjoy my job....I don't make anywhere near the salary that they make however! lol!!!!

Respected Contributor

I watched a little of the show on and off and didn't see anything that I would label as posh.....wow! Very ordinary.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC lost all posh and class when Lisa Robertson left. That show needs to be retired! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Two Threads about "Posh Presents" and the Posts are saying the same thing. It really has to be terrible.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04   I think the threads were started within seconds of each other but yes, it gets confusing with multiple threads.

I start to forget which ones I posted on.....LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Given a choice between two, I usually get both.

Added value, the two threads give the Lisa detractors double the fun.

Honored Contributor

So funny ---no, didn't watch as those 2 make me grind  my teeth---Cat Mad

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

QVC lost all posh and class when Lisa Robertson left. That show needs to be retired! 

I happen to agree.  She presented a vintage cigarette case that is a charger.  It's gorgeous.  Love it.