Honored Contributor

Re: Port Closed in China

[ Edited ]

I'm always looking for news outlets that give us the honest facts instead of the fear-mongering, lies, and bullying. So sick of the "do as I say, not as I do" politicians out there. 

China is not our friend and they are not going to do anything that could help us.

Respected Contributor
I just bought a new central air unit for my house. I bought American made only. Lasts longer and great product.
I bought American Standard.
We have choices. I made mine.🙂 I am happy with it.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games in February 2022!

Go China!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager, will you be attending or watching on TV?

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

I appreciate your comments but I would not start a thread on an old story. 

This one is current and can be further read on Breitbart, it is definitely current and should be in everyone's news since it definitely affects the goods we all purchase and maybe some products the consumer is looking for.

@Just Bling    You actually believe what you read on Breitbart???  Strange, there hasn't been a word about this on mainstream media but I did hear about the earlier closure to which @Careful Shopper referred. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NigelSparkles wrote:

@Just BlingBreitbart? Not really the most reliable source.

@NigelSparkles Neither is any news out of China. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mainstream Media Reporting the Event:  NBC, Fortune Magazine, Wall Street Journal, CBS, ABC News, CNN......none are considered Mainstream?

Honored Contributor

Re: Port Closed in China

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl    I'm so glad you spoke up to give a first-hand view of the shipping situation in China.  I wish you'd done so a lot sooner.  Those of us reading business news are aware of the situation but there's nothing like hearing from someone who had to work with it.  It must be a nightmare for US businesses.  This should explain a lot about QVC shipping and "where's my order" to many people who've just been claiming incompetency.  I wish we could post what you wrote in a banner. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Mainstream Media Reporting the Event:  NBC, Fortune Magazine, Wall Street Journal, CBS, ABC News, CNN......none are considered Mainstream?

@Johnnyeager 

Ah, maybe 1 you listed. And to me that 1 is questionable. The others? When I watch them,  I mostly SMH.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

QVC shipping issues have absolutely nothing to do with Chinese port news.

Poor management is the issue.