Super Contributor

Re: Porsha Williams Get’s NOTHING In The Divorce

On 3/13/2014 PurpleBunny said: Porsha Williams isn't wanting for cash after her ex-husband screwed her over in their divorce -- sources tell TMZ, she's now knocking boots with the exorbitantly wealthy son of an African dictator ... notorious for human rights violations. According to sources, Porsha has been seeing 42-year-old Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea ... since 1979. Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa's most brutal and corrupt rulers -- not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country's oil wealth ... while its people live in abject poverty. And his son is reaping the benefits -- living like a king in Malibu and all around the world. We're told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month -- Louboutin shoes, Chanel ... even a Rolls Royce -- and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram. Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vq0a3BlK

What an IDIOT! Selling her soul for a car and shoes from the son of a despot??? She's as deep as a puddle.

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 croemer said:

WThellz...Wow!! She is really dense and/or greedy...or plan dumb and greedy to aline with someone so evil!! Seriously how nutz is she??? My gosh.

Hmm...wonder if she and Kenya are sharing the same dictator?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I would say that she doesn't care where the money comes from as long as she is getting her share of the goodies. All about the ME, ME, ME.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Maybe she truly is a ""knuckle head"". She's better off in the long run. Kordell is looking for a pansy who can tend the house.

Super Contributor

i bet she does not have the good sense to make sure that this car is in HER name and not his.

i would hope she has learned something from this ordeal with Kordell but since this is Porsha - i won't waste that energy on her.

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Predsfan said:
On 3/13/2014 croemer said:

WThellz...Wow!! She is really dense and/or greedy...or plan dumb and greedy to aline with someone so evil!! Seriously how nutz is she??? My gosh.

Hmm...wonder if she and Kenya are sharing the same dictator?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I would say that she doesn't care where the money comes from as long as she is getting her share of the goodies. All about the ME, ME, ME.

ITA Predsfan and MGM. She is playing a dangerous game. OR..maybe she is using him for all she can and staying safely here in the US? Either way she has NO morals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**