Honored Contributor

Re: Porsha Williams Get’s NOTHING In The Divorce

On 3/12/2014 shesallthat said:
On 3/12/2014 PurpleBunny said:
On 3/12/2014 DREAMON said:
On 3/12/2014 croemer said:

I thought it was so strange that he was on the show last week.

Am I the only one who thinks there must be more to this story for her not to get anything at all? Maybe it really was an arranged marriage between the 2 of them and that came out in court. She did say just that on the show. They must have been CLOSE at least once because she was pregnant.

Hi Dream...it is confusing isn't it? Wonder if Porsha will be writing a book when she runs out of her Bravo money and we get her side of the story?{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Hi GF,

I bet she does write a book (if she hasn't signed a contract stating she can't do just that). I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she is not permitted to speak about him any longer. We have to remember that the episodes we are seeing now were shot last year and everything probably has changed since then.

Maybe her name might end up on a book, but she is incapable of writing one herself. She is dumb as a stump.

someone on twitter told her that they would buy a book if she wrote about what she had to go through with kordell and she replied - "cool! i am already on it!"

Well there ya go!! He might have been wise to give her something in exchange for her signing a confidentiality clause.Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I thought it was so strange that he was on the show last week.

Am I the only one who thinks there must be more to this story for her not to get anything at all? Maybe it really was an arranged marriage between the 2 of them and that came out in court. She did say just that on the show. They must have been CLOSE at least once because she was pregnant.

well, she SAID she was pregnant......i wonder if that was even the truth? if she was, then maybe she was anxious to have a child.....FAST. maybe she just married him to get on the show? their wedding was also featured on another reality show.

i think her talking about kordell is really hurtful not only to him, but to his children. she must not feel anything for his children to make her insinuations so public.there really is no reason for her to do this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 sunshine45 said:

well, she SAID she was pregnant......i wonder if that was even the truth? if she was, then maybe she was anxious to have a child.....FAST. maybe she just married him to get on the show? their wedding was also featured on another reality show.

i think her talking about kordell is really hurtful not only to him, but to his children. she must not feel anything for his children to make her insinuations so public.there really is no reason for her to do this.

It could also have been Kordell who wanted their wedding on another reality show, and their marriage featured on the RHOA show.

It almost seems like it would've been something he wanted more than she.

It would've been yet another very public way to try to kill the gay rumors.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

Remember when she joined the show and the only thing on her mind was to get pregnant and she was hoping to have twins.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

A book is the obvious financial solution for her. It seems they ALL write a book sooner or later.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

IMO the entire situation is just weird.

Honored Contributor

I guess Time Will Tell in all of this.

I had never heard of K Stewart before he was on RHWOA. Was he married before Porsha? I know he has at least 1 child.

Regular Contributor

Wow-she must have had terrible attorneys!!

Respected Contributor

Porsha Williams isn't wanting for cash after her ex-husband screwed her over in their divorce -- sources tell TMZ, she's now knocking boots with the exorbitantly wealthy son of an African dictator ... notorious for human rights violations. According to sources, Porsha has been seeing 42-year-old Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea ... since 1979. Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa's most brutal and corrupt rulers -- not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country's oil wealth ... while its people live in abject poverty. And his son is reaping the benefits -- living like a king in Malibu and all around the world. We're told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month -- Louboutin shoes, Chanel ... even a Rolls Royce -- and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram. Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vq0a3BlK
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

WThellz...Wow!! She is really dense and/or greedy...or plan dumb and greedy to aline with someone so evil!! Seriously how nutz is she??? My gosh.

Hmm...wonder if she and Kenya are sharing the same dictator?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**