Honored Contributor

wrote:

@SahmIamwrote:

No but I'm glad it happened to her. Justice was served.

I agree, but I wonder if she learned anything.....if she will think twice before doing this kind of thing again?

@happycat  My gut says nope, she learned NOTHING and will try to spin it so SHE'S the victim. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam, you're probably right, unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I heard on Inside Edition that she took someone's medicine that was in one of the packages.

She probably is taking that for the pain. Hope they do an update and she and the driver get caught. Horrible people.

Maybe she will have a bad allergic reaction if she takes whatever med.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Vickiv

Reading ur post sounds like I wrote it. I'm also "old" and have seen America go downhill. Hopefully, our President will reverse that. Too many homeless, addicts, and lazy slobs roaming around stealing things, tagging buildings, damaging other things. People have no sense of community and they don't even realize they're stealing. It's just amazing. They want something - they take it.

Frequent Contributor

Did you see the porch pirate that was running with the package to get away car and the Nanny chased and grabbed her?  Porch pirate managed to get car door open, threw package in, but as she tried to get in Nanny had a hold on her and get away car got away!  Nanny walked her back towards the house (I assumed) by the scruff of her neck while neighbor called police.  It was great!  Too bad driver got away with package but I'm sure thief was all too happy to tell the cops who was driving the car, especially since they left her.  

Anonymous

This post has been removed by QVC political

Super Contributor

wrote:

Did you see the porch pirate that was running with the package to get away car and the Nanny chased and grabbed her?  Porch pirate managed to get car door open, threw package in, but as she tried to get in Nanny had a hold on her and get away car got away!  Nanny walked her back towards the house (I assumed) by the scruff of her neck while neighbor called police.  It was great!  Too bad driver got away with package but I'm sure thief was all too happy to tell the cops who was driving the car, especially since they left her.  

@judEve  I saw that some time ago and loved the video.  That nanny was NOT giving up on apprehending that one woman, making her stick around till the cops got there.  Was she ever charged?  I forget what the article said.  I remember seeing a neighbor, or just a passerby in the video, across the street on the corner, watching the melee.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

wrote:

@SahmIamwrote:

I agree, but I wonder if she learned anything.....if she will think twice before doing this kind of thing again?

@happycat  My gut says nope, she learned NOTHING and will try to spin it so SHE'S the victim. 

Of course and I would not be one bit surprised if she sued the homeowner for slipping and falling!!! Smiley LOL

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@SahmIamwrote:

wrote:

@SahmIamwrote:

Of course and I would not be one bit surprised if she sued the homeowner for slipping and falling!!! Smiley LOL

@Irshgrl31201, I wouldn't be either.....hadn't thought about that possibility. smh