Respected Contributor

prayers for you and your husband !

Honored Contributor

cherry

so nice to hear from you under these stressful trying times you are going thur.

it sounds like your dh is under great care and everything is being done correctly.

hopefully by next post you will have news of all are in a mending way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Popping in for a visit

[ Edited ]

Wow, @cherry, talk about having a lot on your plate - and your husband on his plate too!

I’m sorry all this is happening but at least these things have been caught and once taken care of - one by one - your husband’s potential for a longer life has increased significantly. So, eek-scary now, but better now than at some crisis point.

Gastritis and GERD are kind of d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don’t. It’s important to halt as much as possible, but the medications can have dangerous/nasty side effects in themselves. I hope you’re feeling better soon. We miss you!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I've been missing you, girl!

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend in one capacity or another.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Cherry.  Hope your husband makes a full recovery.  Prayers for you both.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for Hubbys speedy recovery.  Prayers to the both of you.

Sincerely, Jamma

Honored Contributor

@cherry. Oh my goodness! That fall was a blessing x 2!  Sending prayers to you and your husband.  P!ease keep us posted.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

So good to see your post, cherry! 

Very best wishes for speedy recoveries for both you and your husband.  You've had a lot to deal with lately! 

Best to you both.

Esteemed Contributor

hi @cherry -  wow you both have been to hell and back. I'm so sorry for all your husband has gone through but it sounds like he's on the road to recovery.

I wish him the best of good health, and prayers to the both of you for strength to get through this. Good luck and best wishes! xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I am so happy you dropped in for a visit.  Thank you for the update too.

Your husband was so fortunate that his fall might have actually saved his life...that was a close call.  Thank goodness he is okay now,  

And poor you, I can't imagine taking care of Mr. Cherry and yourself at the same time.

i am sending well wishes and prayers to you both.  Get better soon.