Trusted Contributor

Re: Poor Kate Gosselin dumped by Millionaire Boyfriend

Exactly.  Why would any decent man want to hang out with this self-absorbed plastic woman and her gaggle of spoiled brats?  Her estranged family has the right idea--put as much distance between youselves and Katie as possible.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mama Mia wrote:

Everyone here is going on and on about her and her eight kids. Have any of you stopped to think what is happening to those eight kids, ...

mm

No, I haven't because they aren't my eight kids. And they have a father who has the option to intervene too.

Sadly, the father is a loser as well...working as a waiter....living out of his car at times.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow I'm always utterly amazed at the nasty comments on here about another human being. I may not agree with someones lifestyle but I certainly don't feel the need to spew such hatred. JMO

I don't watch reality shows,  but I know who she is.    

I am also astounded at the great joy people on this thread are having over this woman's pain.

Nice.     If she was laughing at their  pain, they'd say she is a terrible human being.    Go figure. 

Respected Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

There went my day.. 

Cat LOLCat LOLCat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

His new girlfriend is very pretty, young and I think without baggage.  I do feel badly for Kate.  The new girlfriend may in fact think he is too old for her and dump him.  Doubtful that Kate would be willing to take him back knowing that whenever something better walks buy, he's interested.  

This video shows the new girlfriend.  

http://www.etonline.com/news/172014_kate_gosselin_dumped_by_millionaire_boyfriend_jeff_prescott_for_26_year_old_woman/

Here's her picture

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mama Mia wrote:

Everyone here is going on and on about her and her eight kids. Have any of you stopped to think what is happening to those eight kids, ...

mm

No, I haven't because they aren't my eight kids. And they have a father who has the option to intervene too.

Sadly, the father is a loser as well...working as a waiter....living out of his car at times.

I'm well aware of that.  But he's alive and well and can do something about his own children if he wants to.  Why should I lose any sleep over them?  They have two able-bodied parents who can take care of the kids if they want to.  There are children in this country much worse off than those eight are.  Many irresponsible people have children who shouldn't.

Honored Contributor

We all know that a lot of men are less than honest about their "relationships"..........so how do we know that Kate didn't give him the heave-ho for cheating?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Ahh... the perils of life in the fast lane. In their world of narcissism, cr@p happens.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I

@june22 wrote:

the two older girls are close to 16 now....the young ones are about 12.

It will be a miracle if all those kids don't grow up to be messed-up. I sure hope not...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~