Respected Contributor

The things she’s been through do not even come close to some people have been through. 

Respected Contributor

And how do you know she’s aware of this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

@Leggett28 wrote:

The things she’s been through do not even come close to some people have been through. 

You have no idea what she's been through.  I do.

But that's not even the point.  She's not claiming that she is suffering more than anyone else.  She hasn't said this is the worst thing that could happen to a person.  She's not competing with the rest of the world for the "I Have Suffered the Most" title.  That's not who she is, that's not her personality at all.  

She is extremely compassionate and very charitable, and it's insulting to peg her as someone who is so spoiled and self-centered that she would claim to be the world's biggest victim simply because she's unable to do DWTS.

Respected Contributor

Whatever 

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Because she's an adult with a working brain.  I think we all know that horrible things happen.  And I know her.  I've known her for years.

But it sounds as though you know her better than I do, so continue to characterize her in whatever way makes you happy.

Trusted Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Oh my how insulting.  As far as Christie I hope she recovers soon and her daughter performs well.

Christie looked very teary eyed on DWTS, I believe her.

Respected Contributor

And how do we know you’ve know her for years? This is just you saying this. And who cares it’s still not the the most horrible thing to happen to someone

Respected Contributor

@NYC Susan 

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Because she's an adult with a working brain.  I think we all know that horrible things happen.  And I know her.  I've known her for years.

But it sounds as though you know her better than I do, so continue to characterize her in whatever way makes you happy.

wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

Respected Contributor

NYC I don’t know her and how do we know you know her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

And how do we know you’ve know her for years? This is just you saying this. And who cares it’s still not the the most horrible thing to happen to someone

It doesn't bother me in the slightest if you don't believe me.