Honored Contributor

DRAMA. Ratings and DRAMA.  And they are getting people to talk about it.....all reality fake TV.

Honored Contributor

Some how i think she will survive!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

From the video, it looked like she landed harder on her left hand, and maybe just sat on her right arm.  To me, it did not look like she landed hard enough to break it, but you never know.  But then she is saying, "I think I broke my arm," right away.  It is a bit suspicious in my opinion.

On another note, was that her home that the dancer went to, to meet her?  It is different, and lovely as well.  I wonder where that is.

.......... I don't think that is suspicious at all.  I have broken my right wrist, my left wrist, and my right leg.  All three times I said, "I think it's broken". All three times they were! I feel for her pain and I feel for her.  Hopefully she will mend quickly so she can get back to normal living.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

I broke my wrist earlier this year in two places. Lots of pain and surgery. What I thought was strange about Christie Brinkley’s broken wrist was when I broke mine I had a huge cast from elbow to wrist for 5 days. They replaced it with a smaller one once the swelling went down. I had surgery on day 12 after the break to put in pins and steel plates and was put into a removal brace. I was in lots of pain for a few weeks. When CB broke her wrist the doctor said it was the worst break he had ever seen and in three days she has had surgery and a cast. Just seems a bit odd to me. But everyone is different. 

Honored Contributor

Christie is 65 and dancing in high heels. Not good.

Honored Contributor

How does Wendy Williams know? She should stop all of her gossip, and  worry about her own door step, for a change..I don't know how she ,of all people, has the nerve to keep on calling out other people..I would think ,after her own problems she might be a bit more charitable

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor Christie Brinkley

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

From the video, it looked like she landed harder on her left hand, and maybe just sat on her right arm.  To me, it did not look like she landed hard enough to break it, but you never know.  But then she is saying, "I think I broke my arm," right away.  It is a bit suspicious in my opinion.

On another note, was that her home that the dancer went to, to meet her?  It is different, and lovely as well.  I wonder where that is.

@Puppy Lips 

When I had my accident back in 1986, I couldn't move my left arm, and I KNEW that it was broken, and that was BEFORE any x-rays were done.

Even a child knows when something is wrong with their body, let alone an adult.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Not suspicious at all.  I said, "I broke my wrist" as soon as I landed.  And two years ago, when I tripped on a tile threshold and severely sprained my right arm and chipped a bone in my elbow, I said, "I think I broke my arm" to those who rushed to help me.  It hurts like he##.  You know.

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips   its her Tower Hill house in Bridgehampton NY but it's been on and off the market. she had another investment house in Sag Harbor  (villages in the Hamptons)

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

How does Wendy Williams know? She should stop all of her gossip, and  worry about her own door step, for a change..I don't know how she ,of all people, has the nerve to keep on calling out other people..I would think ,after her own problems she might be a bit more charitable

Wendy needs to look in the mirror at her scary face before she says anything about anybody.