Respected Contributor

Albany was just on selling this. She was talking about her kids not going to the bathroom in school or at friend's house....bet they are just mortified.

Valued Contributor

Panda,

I couldn't agree with you more.  She shows no tact or dignity.  She could have said that many people don't want to use the bathroom in schools or at the homes of friends.  She didn't have to mention her children.  Can you imagine the humiliation if any of their friends happen to be watching...not that kids view the Q?

I'm a teacher and placed one in every faculty restroom in school.  Things were getting pretty nasty.Cat Embarassed  I introduced them at a faculty meeting along with instructions on how to use the product. People were laughing hysterically until they discovered how lovely the restrooms smelled following use.  I've already stocked up for this academic year.  They really do 'the job.'   docsgirl

Valued Contributor

This is a great product. When my roommate moved in we both began using it and there is no embarrassment. I carry the small spray in my ourse for bathroom emergencies in public restrooms and I really appreciate having it. 

Respected Contributor

Everybody Poops.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great product. However, (personally) I would not give this product out as Christmas gifts. When I bought it before I just kept some and gave my daughter some "just for so" to try (not as a gift). Just my opinion, even though I like the product.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Just curious to see what everybody's favorite scent of Poopourri happens to be.

The only one I've tried is the Lavender/Vanilla and I love it. I think I would use it for an air freshener if I didn't know its intended use. The essential oils are a nice touch. 

Is this QVC CIJ set a good buy & are any of the scents in the set "stinky" (pardon the pun)?

dee

Respected Contributor

Give it to your Mother-in-Law for Christmas! Or your mailman or the lady who does your nails.

Respected Contributor

Or you could just light a match....

Respected Contributor

Another tip: Carry a perfumed handkerchief up your sleeve so that you can sniff it when you encounter noxious odors.

Respected Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

Panda,

I couldn't agree with you more.  She shows no tact or dignity.  She could have said that many people don't want to use the bathroom in schools or at the homes of friends.  She didn't have to mention her children.  Can you imagine the humiliation if any of their friends happen to be watching...not that kids view the Q?

I'm a teacher and placed one in every faculty restroom in school.  Things were getting pretty nasty.Cat Embarassed  I introduced them at a faculty meeting along with instructions on how to use the product. People were laughing hysterically until they discovered how lovely the restrooms smelled following use.  I've already stocked up for this academic year.  They really do 'the job.'   docsgirl

I just know my kids would KILL me if I ever said that on TV. As you said, kids don't watch the Q but their parents might and they could repeat what she said to their children. It was a bit much when she kept repeating it.