Respected Contributor

Re: Poo Pourri at Tuesday Morning

They sell a ""gift set"" - how's that for a subtle hint? - in a toolbox-looking package called Master Crapsman.
Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 VanSleepy said: They sell a "gift set" - how's that for a subtle hint? - in a toolbox-looking package called Master Crapsman.

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

......Actually, I could see this actually going over well as a gag gift to a college dorm full of young men. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

QVC doesn't sell them? That stinks.

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 scotttie said:

What is a modesty cover?

Patches that go over the part of the female anatomy ,above the waist, that may react to the cold, etc and ,believe it or not, a patch that goes over another part of the anatomy ,below the waist, that may be outlined when wearing leggings , tight pants, bathing suit, etc. You can't make this stuff up !
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the laugh girls.......it does make a good gag gift I guess. I have seen the modestly shields but can't remember what they are called. They say pageant contestants wear them above and below...I don't need them Wink.

Just found them they are called Cuchini The Cuchini Camel Toe Guard as seen on The Doctors, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Cosmopolitan Magazine. .