Honored Contributor

Re: Police officer gives a speeding motorist a 100 mile ride

@proudlyfromNJ  Does it matter? How about the murder count in Chicago involving so many children by their follow residents? Where's the march and protest for THEM?

The point is if you do the research and not take only what the news states, it's an eye opener regarding the police and shooting fatalities. But that doesn't sell papers or news time nor works in stirring up emotions. I've had my issues with cops but I also know that not everyone in a group is of the same mind-set. 

Don't demand what you won't deliver, else, you're a hypocrite. I see a lot of hypocrites right now in society.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  Does it matter? How about the murder count in Chicago involving so many children by their follow residents? Where's the march and protest for THEM?

The point is if you do the research and not take only what the news states, it's an eye opener regarding the police and shooting fatalities. But that doesn't sell papers or news time nor works in stirring up emotions. I've had my issues with cops but I also know that not everyone in a group is of the same mind-set. 

Don't demand what you won't deliver, else, you're a hypocrite. I see a lot of hypocrites right now in society.

@SahmIam The very same issue applies to other communities across this country.  Crime is typically perpetrated against people who look the same (intra-racial).  That applies to every race and ethnicity.  A good example of this is the ongoing strife amongs people of the same background in other countries.  This lame and tired excuse for crime among groups is no different than the awful crimes and killings perpetrated by other groups in society.  

Should I begin a list of examples? Why are some groups held to different standards than others?

*Call Tyrone*
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Thread has become argumentative , closed for comments.