Respected Contributor

What do you think about the popularity of this game? Do you or someone you know play? I will pass since I am on electronic devices too much as it is.

Honored Contributor

I'm 56 and my girls and their hubbies are all 30ish.  So, I don't know anyone who is into that silliness.  I can see how teens and early 20somethings might have fun with it. 

Honored Contributor

We had a wedding in downtown last night and people were everywhere doing this.  I'm just glad I didn't hit them, but they were having fun.  Every generation has their "thing".  It could be worse.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

If I was younger I probably would be tempted to try it but, I am past the age of the people that play this game ... I really would love to try it just for fun but, I would get too involved & walk into people or traffic!!!! lol 🙀😱

Esteemed Contributor

The game isn't for me, for for those who do play it, have fun, and please, stay safe!

Esteemed Contributor

I play.  I'm just a Level 8, though, and have only caught about 30 different types. (I'm currently incubating my first eggs.☺️)  I only play when I'm on WiFi.  DH and I have played Pokemon along with our son from the time he was in preschool.  

Honored Contributor

Pokemon has been around for years, a lot of the people playing are ones that grew up playing it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Just had it explained to me by children and grandchildren!!  Sounds fun if you like that kind of thing!  I just told them all to be careful!!  I am a worrier by nature!!Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

I'm from the generation that used to see how many people we could fit in a telephone booth.  Does anybody remember that???  Does anybody remember the phone booth???

docsgirl

Honored Contributor

Re: Pokemon Craze

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11

Oh my goodness! I'm so embarrassed.

Beth, the moderator, deleted my link.

Heavens...you would've thought I was talking about 

Satan worshipping or something!

Anyhoo....here's the link.

https://www.drcarney.com/blog/entry/ken-s-engineered-type-1-diabetes-whole-food-plant-based-low-fat-...

You know the drill. Don't respond, but I've done this enough to know you have seen this.  💛🌼