Super Contributor

Plus size model Machanda? Not sure how to spell her name

Hello. I am not sure if someone has sd anything about this previously. But is Mischanda ? plus size model still working for QVC? I really like her bubbly personality and enjoy when she's on but I haven't seen her in a while. Thank you
Honored Contributor

Re: Plus size model Machanda? Not sure how to spell her name

@LillyandHobo    I haven't seen her either.  She may have moved on.  Some of the models seem to come and go pretty quickly.  This may be stop-gap employment for many.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo  - She's been a model at the Q for many years, hasn't she?  Now that you mention it, I haven't seen her in awhile either.  She was always so radiant and seemed to really enjoy her job.  Hope she is okay.

Trusted Contributor

@LillyandHobo  I just looked at Joy Talent Agency really quick & didn't see her name listed but I could b spelling her name wrong.  It's nice to see pix of all the QVC models & a little bio there.

Super Contributor

I was thinking she was just on a long vacation....I think she seems so pleasant and always has a big smile on her face! If she is no longer here I wish her well......But I hope she's not gone!!!!
Respected Contributor

@LillyandHobo I think she could be on vacation, too. She pulled a lot of air time for a good while. Might have needed a break.

Super Contributor

Thanks I hope ur right! There are a few I like to watch that just seem so down to earth and happy!!
Respected Contributor

There is a facebook page just saying Michanda, it says model in pennsylvania, also a website...Michanda.com, not sure if that is her but I think it might be, sounds like maybe she branced out on her own?

Honored Contributor

Michanda's last day as a model for QVC was at the end of July.  She said it was her choice to leave, and she's happy with her life living in DC and doing other things. She doesn't miss the 2-hour commute to West Chester, PA.

She has an Instagram page.    

Honored Contributor

Those models surely look a lot better in their head shot than they do on air.  I didn't even recognize some of them.  I couldn't find Aida who often model on the Tuesday D&C show looking half asleep.  There's one who sort of looks like her but different name.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment