Honored Contributor

Please spare a thought ,and a prayer, for people with breathing issues ,in CA

I saw a picture today ,of how bad the air looks, in SanFrancisco ,and thought of our poor @Noel7 who has so many health problems. Her breathing was one of them

I just felt heartsick ,when I thought about  her, and others, breathing all this pollution in..

May rain come soon, and in abundance

@Noel7 I am thinking of you, and praying you are doing OK..If your daughter reads this, know you are loved, by many here

Hang tough Ca!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please spare a thought ,and a prayer, for people with breathing issues ,in CA

It is beginning to feel a little cooler today and there is a chance of rain next week.  The sooner the better!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please spare a thought ,and a prayer, for people with breathing issues ,in CA

@cherry. yes!  Got some relatives out in the Sacramento area and they are fine.

They're fifty miles from the fires.  The air quality if awful!  She's got COPD and, not only goes out if necessary, buthas to wear a mask.  Dark smoke cloud over entire area:  can't even see sun in sky do to thickness!  So sad for everybody out there.

Donated to collection for help those saving/caring for pets/wildlife on fb the other day.

Such a sad situation.Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

I have a relative in Chico and one has had breathing problems previously and is having a very hard time now, of course. I feel so sorry for all that have been affected, first and foremost in Paradise CA....it is unimaginable how many have been affected - almost their whole town devastated by this fire and so many unaccounted for...too heartbreaking for words!!! 

I, too, have donated and have prayed for all touched by the devastating fires and the smoke issues. Just came back a few weeks ago from northern Cal and saw the devastation the Tubbs fire brought to Santa Rosa. I was there a few weeks prior to the fire last year and never believed this could happen...and now this--the most devastating of all as far as deaths.....our turbulent weather seems to be getting even more violent in the last several years, it is so very scarey.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I heard on the news that the air quality in the area is toxic.I’m hoping & praying that those people get some relief soon.My heart is breaking for those affected by this horrible tragedy!! 

I’ve already gone online & made a donation.My community center is asking for clothing donations of all sizes as well as diapers.They will be sending it all to a distribution center in California.I just returned from giving them clothes & several boxes of diapers & baby wipes.I feel so helpless.I want to do more but not sure what else I can do.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for all in California dealing with so many issues.

Honored Contributor

Yes ,i have been thinking of NOEL,also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I hope they get rain soon as long as it doesn't cause mudslides.  Can't imagine what they are going through. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry  And everyone else who has posted...thank you! Yes, the air is horrible.  Yesterday, it was reported that we had the most unhealthy air in the world...worse than Beijing.  

I’ve  been worried about Noel, too.