Contributor

Re: Please please pray for God's will

Prayers......

Honored Contributor

Monica 💕 🙏
Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - sending prayers, strength, and peace for you and your family.

Super Contributor

@monicakm  Praying for you and your family. I feel so bad for your daughter too as I know she was probably in shock after finding her in that condition. Medical events can be so scary to witness.

I hope the medical professionals prove to be the best ones for her. Please let us know how you are doing - sometimes it helps to be able to share when you know there are people out here that do really care.

Esteemed Contributor

prayers just sent 🙏🏻

Valued Contributor

@monicakm. i'm so very sorry to hear.  Hugs to your daughter too. Holding your Mom and your family in my thoughts and prayers  🙏💗

143096136.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone. When I left a couple of hours ago she was laboring to breathe, and responsive, but her eyes and mouth were closed. She was given some morphine to help with the obvious pain. I just wish she could be free from this world of physical and mental pain and join my brother. Why does it have to be so ugly at the end?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you everyone. When I left a couple of hours ago she was laboring to breathe, and responsive, but her eyes and mouth were closed. She was given some morphine to help with the obvious pain. I just wish she could be free from this world of physical and mental pain and join my brother. Why does it have to be so ugly at the end?

@monicakm - that was what I really struggled with as my husband was dying. Especially the last 10 days of his life. I just couldn't understand why such a wonderful man had to suffer so much. And it was just blatant suffering. It was so hard to watch. 

I am so sorry about your mom. Take care.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@monicakm My dad passed away 3 weeks after his 95th birthday the last 40 or so hours of his life he spent in a coma surrounded by my brother and I and my husband. It was so difficult to see him lying there. Seeing a parent die is never easy. Sending hugs and prayers that your Mom not sufferer.

@monicakm wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm so very sorry.😔💝. If you just need to talk or need anyone to pray with you, please just let me know.  Much love and prayers sent to your mom, you, and family.💝💕