Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me get a Christmas item I want beyond words! (Almost 80 year old wish)!

QVC has a set of two.  Not sure if either fills the bill on your description.

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Glistening-Sisal-Deer-with-Ribbon-by-Valerie.product.H216560.html

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Glistening-Sisal-Deer-with-Ribbon-by-Valerie.product.H216560.html

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me get a Christmas item I want beyond words! (Almost 80 year old wish)!

Only one remaining now
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RINGER   Was it this one by Jaclyn Smith (circa 2016)  It was from her Golden Radiance line of Christmas Decor.  

The item name on Kmart's site (not available) is: Jaclyn Smith Golden Radiance 9.25" Layingbristle Brush Laying Deer 

download.jpg

If this is the one, having the name of the item might help you find it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Ringer wrote...

It is 9 x 5 x 9 and light brown Sisal resting reindeer with some greenery around neck.  He has a sideward glance and 2 spots on his back and short brown antlers.  Sears--K-Mart did carry it and tried there.

Image result for Sisal resting reindeers kmart

@RINGER  Does it look anything like this? 

This is unavailable from K Mart.

10 inch x 5 inch x 9.5 inch

Jaclyn Smith...Fashioned in resting position, this sisal deer with beaded eyes and holly leaves wrapped around its neck is designed to add charm to your winter displays.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  I found the same one and was posting around the same time ! LOL

Valued Contributor

My next question is how do I get an item  (the one I want for Christmas (resting reindeer) from Etsy????  Have no clue about how to do this.  HELP PLEASE AND THANKS!!!

you never know when the last time is the last time

Honored Contributor

You need to go to their website...google it,  if you can't find it,and then used their search engine to locate your item. It works just like ebay