Valued Contributor

Please help me get a Christmas item I want beyond words! (Almost 80 year old wish)!

I am a collector of Sisal reindeers and want more than I can say, a resting reindeer which Roebuck & Company carried about 5 years ago.  This deer is beyond precious and is light brown with brown antlers and is about 9 x 5 x 9 and getting it in  EUC would make me soooo happy as it would complete my exhaustive search, and truly make my Christmas.  Am an elderly lady with high hopes that someone would love to sell one to me.  Ilive in St

erling, VA.

YOU NEVER  KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE LAST TIME

Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me get a Christmas item I want beyond words! (Almost 80 year old wish)!

Try ebay

Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me get a Christmas item I want beyond words! (Almost 80 year old wish)!

They have this one

New Natural Sisal Laying Deer Reindeer Buffalo Plaid Scarf Figure Decor Large

New Natural Sisal Laying Deer Reindeer Buffalo Plaid Scarf Figure Decor Large
Brand New
$12.99
Buy It Now
+$3.87 shipping
Only 1 left!
2 Watching

Honored Contributor

@RINGER 

@cherry  is right about trying ebay or google it.

Just in case you didn't know, it's against the standards of these forum to buy or sell anything here, I'm not scolding!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Besides e-bay, check local garage sale sites on FB, Craigslist and other one-line sale sites. 

Honored Contributor

@RINGER wrote:

I am a collector of Sisal reindeers and want more than I can say, a resting reindeer which Roebuck & Company carried about 5 years ago.  This deer is beyond precious and is light brown with brown antlers and is about 9 x 5 x 9 and getting it in  EUC would make me soooo happy as it would complete my exhaustive search, and truly make my Christmas.  Am an elderly lady with high hopes that someone would love to sell one to me.  Ilive in St

erling, VA.

YOU NEVER  KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE LAST TIME

@RINGER 

can you describe it a bit more? is it standing or sitting? does it have a plaid accent?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Su

It is 9 x 5 x 9 and light brown Sisal resting reindeer with some greenery around neck.  He has a sideward glance and 2 spots on his back and short brown antlers.  Sears--K-Mart did carry it and tried there.

Cherry-Have it--I have checked about alll places known to buy from and no result but thanks.  Ebay truly is my friend as buy from them alot.

Valued Contributor

Lipstick diva:  They no longer have garage sales here....thrift stores took that over.

Thanks.  oops didn't read orrectly withFB.  Will try it. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

It also has white furry soft stuff on neck and think ears and brown eyes. 

For Sunshine.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RINGER 

I don’t know if this would help but I was in the At Home store and saw this one...19” so he is good sized. 

Eta .... I don’t know why the picture didn’t come through,

I tried twice . He’s darling though, and very much just what you described.