Honored Contributor

Re: Please don't be jealous of my exciting life!

Last evening DH & I went to Walmart to the pharmacy about 8PM. Second time in a week we've been out after dark.WOO HOO.

Respected Contributor

Count me in too! I like nothing better than a quiet night at home watching old episodes of a Big Bang Theory with soft loving dog on my lap. 🐕  I have friends who are constantly on the go, and that’s how they like it!  

How blessed are we all to live the life we each desire? I am grateful too. 💝

Honored Contributor

@DearPrudencewrote:

I am already in my pjs and robe, and getting ready for tonight's line up:

Wheel of Fortune

Celebrity Big Brother

Live PD.

My only concern is that I'm a little low on snacks, but can always make popcorn if necessary.

@DearPrudence  Don’t be so tough on yourself. Love my pjs and a night of tv, fireplace on, cuddled up w/ my beagles (dh working every night on tax returns until end of April). Last night watched Whatever Happened To Baby Jane...never saw it before. Popcorn? I add Parmesan cheese...(figure that adds protein 🤪). 

Honored Contributor

@cookie5

@cookie5wrote:

I am so glad I am not alone!  I love staying home.  DD says it's not healthy - for who?  Me or her?  Cozy comfort with my cats.  Thanks for posting this - we are not crazy, just cozy.

@LOL...not crazy,just cozy!

Honored Contributor

I have always worked from home (jewelry/art studio upstairs). Enjoy being with myself, but it sometimes gets lonely. That’s when I go to the gym, grocery store, get a pedicure or hang out at SAM’s and purchase enough for a family of 6 to live for a month.

By then, I’m “done” making conversation and more than ready to stay home.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds good to me.. love to have some 'me" time.Heart

Honored Contributor

@jeanlakedid you eat all of those brownies last night?I never heard back from you.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex  I'm not saying anything but I saw a trail of crumbs when I first signed in..............Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

No thanks!  @DearPrudence,  I am on the downhill side of my life and don't wear pj's. I do eat popcorn, but it is not a snack for me, it is my main meal of the day.

Hey! Enjoy what you enjoy, I will.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Brownies? Ha. Made them for my son's family this weekend. Husband grabbed a brownie and ate with ice cream -- he just knew the Men's USA Curling Team would get the gold and he wanted to celebrate. That tactic must work! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau