Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@javala wrote:

Are your thoughts really your own, do you feel the urge to join the ranks because it is what  expected...

How do you feel when you listen to something the Establishment frowns upon is your first inclination to mock and ridicule, or would you listen to see if you could learn something that might even help you to under the the world around you? 

I don't think people ponder much any more, it would not be socially accepted, therefore that part of the being is shut down, a closed door never to venture that path again.... giving into the comfort zone being lull into a false since of security... surrendering one's will, hoping the coming on going madness will not harm them....  and some are so over taken nothing will ever faze them  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IndSQ-8smD4

Don't know your inside message to your thread title or your pals.  I don know that on a Sunday edition of the OWN network, Oprah has a guest/s that talk about what you wrote here and what the link you provided infers to. 

I am spiritual and we do believe and know things that aren't mainstream conditioning.  Probably not what you are meaning but I believe we do have choices to that determine our paths and we do get to change them regardless of traditions.  

Love Rose we can no long refer to post # because it is movable... it seems even this is geared at the Whims of Men if a post can't have an assign # LOL

I know how that sounds nice about having our own truth and road, And I would not want to offend any one but at the end of the time will those various paths be sustainable or swallowed up into a design agenda...

We are in a spiritual war no doubt about it, there are only two main characters the Opposition and the Creator and the Mission of the Opposition it is destroy and annihilate in the end it will never defend it own.... the Mission of the Creator is build, uplift an magnify to enable each of us to do the best to our abilities.

Respected Contributor
JAVA---I am going to log off for the night. When I went off line I also got rid of all my tv channels except for the original networks from back in the day. I have been taping Poldark, on PBS, and I am going to watch it tonight. If I am not back tomorrow, DO NOT BE CONCERNED........I WILL be back regularly and when things calm down around here, I will find a way to give you my e-mail address. Good Night....Did I tell you that the Smashburgers, at your suggestion, are the best burgers I have ever had ?
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Please be still

[ Edited ]

Danky dear, I am so glad to know you are still kicking and have thought about those burgers a little while ago today...

I know it might take time to get use to this new forum there are some good things about it.... 

I have Roku as long as one has wifi there many things to enjoy, also one can get many of the local stations, I also sign up for TiVo  got rid of cable. so I am able to watch what I want but mostly CBS, and 1 Fox show, I get off of the net, and of course BYU-TV and The Blaze TV. Many times you just need to read the headlines to Drudge Report to get the jest of what is continuing....

I have had TiVo for a few months and have not hooked it up... they now carry many channels for $20 a month. but so much is going on in the world and everything has changed in my life drastically I don"t feel like settling down, for things are moving so fast and who knows what next, how and when...

Until we meet again be of good Cheer!

BTW I was thinking a few days of ago would it be something if Danky came back and here you are... you must have been thinking about it.

Respected Contributor

Danky I gave you a heart for two reason your lovely post and also just learn

using hearts helps you to locate the next day the thread you were posting on....

this new forum is hard some times to find you way.

Java.

Respected Contributor
Thank you for the heart, Java....I didn't even know there was such a thing. I really must take the time to read the background for this new board.......I am getting ready to take a shower and leave for the day. I have to be in Washington DC early this morning and I am driving. Are you willing to share about the drastic changes in your life ? Good changes ? I worry for you.......I really do.....you feel everything so intensely. I will stop by in the next couple of days. Please take care of yourself.
Respected Contributor

Re: Please be still

[ Edited ]

I am glad you are refresh it was needed now you can move on with the living and feel comfortable to carry on and in the mean time have smiles for treasure of fond memories to hold you over, until you meet again dear ones and friends ...

As far as me feeling every thing it seems the mourning is never over with the world or this nation everyday it something else being dismantled... I think we are creatures of comfort and when something is rip from us that existed in the earth for eons it does effect those who knew the world before the 1970's...

Personally I do have peace for I am taking assessment of what is still of great importance that these ornery folks can not touch or have control over... so I am like weeding a garden removing those things that have been like an old comfortable shoe it is time to move on and plan for my new residents in the millennial where such ornery folks will never be able to enter...   There is a wonderful talk on the Millennial and if you are interested I will give you the link.... This upheaval taking place will really will only be brief moment in the sheme of things....than at last peace for the weary to collect their thoughts and to get the rest of the story that has been kept hiden from man, at last many will be able to exercise agency to know which road to follow, for the craftiness of men will not longer be in play...