Honored Contributor

Please add your favorite wipes/ purpose?

I have discovered these wipes for these particular purposes:

1) Beekman 1802 wipes -- great for device screens

2) Wet wipes -- contain antibacterial that is hard to find I'm going to try these for my eyes as others have had luck. Will use for eliminating rosacea breakouts; plane flights; steering wheel of car.

Can you add your favorites and mention the purposes you use them for?

TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Please add your favorite wipes/ purpose?

Chlorox or Lysol wipes for the household.

Zeiss for my eyglasses, cell phone and computer sreens.

Armourall for the car.

Neutrogena for my face.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I clean my bathrooms every day with lysol wipes and I clean my CPAP mask and machine with CPAP wipes every day too. I clean my computer screen and phone with zeiss wipes.

Respected Contributor

Beekman wipes - put in refrigerator and use to wipe arms, legs, face, neck when I come inside from working outside.  I have yet to have poison ivy this year - I'm thinking the goat milk may neutralize the oils in poison ivy?  Anyway, I'm a happy girl with Beekman! 

Honored Contributor

Lysol wipes, amazon diaper wipes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I like the Lysol wipess for the daily touch ups in the bathroom. I use the extra scrub Lysol wipes for the kitchen and the husband bathroom. I also found a Lysol liguid (it's in a wipe type can) that you push on the top (with a cloth or sponge) for heavy duty cleaning. I love that for the vents in the stove, etc.  

Respected Contributor

I use disinfectant wipes to clean the insides and outsides of my reusable shopping bags. I also use them to clean the car steering wheel and door handles.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Costco sells Huggies Natural Care Plus Baby Wipes.  They're extra-thick, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.  Just water, aloe and Vitamin E.

I use these to remove makeup before I wash my face and sometimes I use just these to wash my face.  I use them to wash the dog's face, too.

Perfect to keep in a Ziploc bag for hikes and outings.  Good for quick clean ups -- just a quality product with a lot of different uses.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

WOW ... you all have great ideas! I'm going looking for some of these right now.

@JaneMarple@151949

Thank you for your reply.

@goldensrbest

Did not know Amazon had wipes!

@Fressa

I'm going to look for the Lysol different types!

@catwhisperer

Great ideas... you sound like you will not be getting sick

@just bee

Huggies have been my "go-to" wipes for years! I suppose you are finding that they are ok for your skin too over time? Good to know.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If y'all are disposing of them in the toilet, please make sure they are FLUSHABLE.  

I know anything is flushable, but some of these wipes are not meant for that purpose and will not deteriorate over time.   Cottonelle is Flushable.  I notice that more and more wipes are flushable now.  

Just a FYI

ETA:  It's also a good idea to take Lyson and/or Clorox wipes in a ziplock bag along in your purse, just in case you are travelling and need to use a "public" restroom.