Frequent Contributor

Re: Please Share Healing Wishes For @butterfly123💗

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123  I'm so thrilled to hear from you.  I hope your healing journey is going better than expected.

You are always in my prayers for quick recovery.  I hope the pain has begun to lessen.  We look forward to your return and wonderful, inspirational and beautiful posts.

God bless you sweet butterfly.HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

butterfly123 wrote:

@Pliqueajour

I am humbled and very grateful for the thread you started. Thank you very much❤️

Every morning when I wake up I pray that I will inspire someone, bring laughter to at least one person, touch someone's heart or connect with positivity. 

I am overwhelmed with the kindness, caring, positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes. My heart overflows with hugs of gratitude to each of you who posted and/or hearted this thread.

Amazing people and angels walk amongst us everyday. I am at a loss for words to describe how much each and every one of you have touched my heart as I continue my healing journey. 

Thank you🌹

Hugs and blessings.

@butterfly123, I'm overjoyed to see you've returned to us!   This thread is ample evidence of your effect on posters...  the ripple effect of positive inspiration and kindness is powerful.    I'm glad you're improving, and I hope you'll take very good care of yourself so each day will be better than the one before it.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123

Prayers for continued healing.  Take good care!

Image result for butterfly gif

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@inmemoryofmylittlesis @AnikaBrodie @Drythe @Bird mama @Spurt @Tissyanne @SleeplessinSD @NAES1 @mousiegirl @Pandalady @MaRina @iceRedfire @hildyjohnson @newziesuzie @winamac1 @sarahjaney @Kittehsister @BitsyAnn @spindlegirl @sunala @Juniebugz @jubilant @minnietwinnie @esmeesmerelda

@feline groovy @mzig 

Please see above message. Thank you everyone ❤️

Im sooooo glad you're back @butterfly123!❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

butterfly123 wrote:

@lytlesweetie @AnikaBrodie @Drythe @birdmama @SPURT @Tissyanne @SleeplessinSD @NAES @mousiegirl @pandalady_1 @MaRina @collette @hildyjohnson @newziesuzie @Winamac @sarahjaney @Kittehsister @BitsyAnn @jennysmom @sunala @Juniebugz @Jubilant @minnietwinnie @esmeesmerelda

@feline groovy @mzlg 

Please see above message. Thank you everyone ❤️

@butterfly123, Yea, you're back!

Well, I'm continuing to sending you my positive thoughts and prayers for your ongoing recovery. Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

I hope you are recovering nicely and relatively pain free. You're probably more homebound duirng this time. Do you feel boxed in? Back yourself slowly out and you are free! I'lll give you a video to follow in case you are direction challenge lol.

tumblr_mkdxbnjvR11rw1wnno1_400.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Yahooey that cat gif gave me a good chuckle...it's like the cat version of the clown car LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@butterfly123

I hope you are recovering nicely and relatively pain free. You're probably more homebound duirng this time. Do you feel boxed in? Back yourself slowly out and you are free! I'lll give you a video to follow in case you are direction challenge lol.

tumblr_mkdxbnjvR11rw1wnno1_400.gif

@Yahooey

LOL 😂 

Isn't that Beastielove's kitteh in the box also?

I am directionally challenged. I appreciated the video. ❤️

Frequent Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Pliqueajour

I am humbled and very grateful for the thread you started. Thank you very much❤️

Every morning when I wake up I pray that I will inspire someone, bring laughter to at least one person, touch someone's heart or connect with positivity. 

I am overwhelmed with the kindness, caring, positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes. My heart overflows with hugs of gratitude to each of you who posted and/or hearted this thread.

Amazing people and angels walk amongst us everyday. I am at a loss for words to describe how much each and every one of you have touched my heart as I continue my healing journey. 

Thank you🌹

Hugs and blessings.

Welcome bavk @butterfly123!!!!!!!

🌹🌷🌸🌺🌻