Frequent Contributor

Re: Please Share Healing Wishes For @butterfly123💗

Get Well Soon!❤️

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness @butterfly123 good thoughts and prayers that you are on the mend and will return to the boards soon! . . . Heart

@Pliqueajour thank you for starting this thread . . . Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I miss her posts too!

Saying a special prayer for Butterfly123.💗

Esteemed Contributor

I hope Butterfly is doing well. She's still inmy thoughts and prayers,I miss her kind inspirational posts.  We would all love an update on her if possible.💜

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Pliqueajour

I am humbled and very grateful for the thread you started. Thank you very much❤️

Every morning when I wake up I pray that I will inspire someone, bring laughter to at least one person, touch someone's heart or connect with positivity. 

I am overwhelmed with the kindness, caring, positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes. My heart overflows with hugs of gratitude to each of you who posted and/or hearted this thread.

Amazing people and angels walk amongst us everyday. I am at a loss for words to describe how much each and every one of you have touched my heart as I continue my healing journey. 

Thank you🌹

Hugs and blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123

What a great gift this Sunday night to hear from you!  Rest up, friend -- we miss you and need you among us again on a regular basis...but not until you're in tip-top shape!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Suvine pärg.:

Butterfly,  I'm so glad you are feeling well enough and are strong enough to post on the boards again.  Keeping you in my prayers for continuted healing and strengthening till you are fully healed.  Take good care and get your needed rest.  Hugs and Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Pliqueajour

I am humbled and very grateful for the thread you started. Thank you very much❤️

Every morning when I wake up I pray that I will inspire someone, bring laughter to at least one person, touch someone's heart or connect with positivity. 

I am overwhelmed with the kindness, caring, positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes. My heart overflows with hugs of gratitude to each of you who posted and/or hearted this thread.

Amazing people and angels walk amongst us everyday. I am at a loss for words to describe how much each and every one of you have touched my heart as I continue my healing journey. 

Thank you🌹

Hugs and blessings.

@butterfly123, You are the angel amongst all of us. I miss you very much, and think of you each day. I hope that you are getting stronger. 

f31ccc76f1a471f67fe8b8e865f77ccc.jpg