Honored Contributor

Re: Plane hits a drone landing in London.

@HULAGIRL wrote:

When are these idiots going to stop............I wasn't happy to see drones hit the market for the general public and I'm sure most use them responsibility, but the consequences for irresponsible use is major.  Is it me, or does the world seem like the idiot/jerk population has quadrupled????   Are these jerks really going to feel good about bringing down a jet airlliner full of people?  Everyday when I turn on the news, I just shake my head.

I don't believe it was the drone that was landing; it was a plane landing.   At least that's what I got from the evening news last night.

Honored Contributor

This is only the beginning, I fear.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting to hear that some person has made an armed drone and killed people at an event or something.They can be used for so many creepy things by criminals and who needs them buzzing around constantly.We see people with them at parks and it is very annoying.

Trusted Contributor

I hate the way the world is going. Drones should not be sold to the public; I just don't have high hopes for people using them responsibly.

They will put people out of work too. I'm already seeing news stories where a drone was used instead of an airplane / or helicoptor (yeah, I know, progress and safer).

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I am waiting to hear that some person has made an armed drone and killed people at an event or something.They can be used for so many creepy things by criminals and who needs them buzzing around constantly.We see people with them at parks and it is very annoying.

There was a story in the news a few weeks ago about the possibility of  Isis using one to deliver a dirty bomb....