Honored Contributor

Re: Plaid Pants Poster

[ Edited ]

Please send her our best thoughts and prayers.  I enjoyed visiting with her and can think of no reason for her to be banned once, twice or forever.  Hope to see Plaid again some day soon when the rules change yet again.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Zazu24wrote:

She did check with the mods, & because she had been banned once before, they made this time permanant.

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor
Noel7 wrote:
Zazu24wrote:

She did check with the mods, & because she had been banned once before, they made this time permanant.

Woman Surprised

I'm wondering if this is a new rule.   There have been people banned again and again and again, and still back.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Plaid Pants Poster

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt  it might depend on what you did.  I don't even know what I did ,and still was banned

I didn't use any bad language, or pick a fight, or post anything forbidden. I was just banned. They never told me why, when they emailed me. They just invited me back, and said it was a mistake

Honored Contributor

I’m sad to hear this.

Sending all best wishes to PLAID and her Dad. Felt a connection with her, she and I are both only children, loving our 91 year old Dads. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I miss Plaid Pants posts, too, @Zazu24.  Please add my name to those who can't imagine any reason why she should have been banned.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

There have been others banned under numerous names.  They rise like a phoenix from the ashes of their previous nic (s).

Honored Contributor

I know why she was banned the first time but it was years ago, long before this upgrade and current mods. 

And I do mean years ago.  She wasn't even Plaid Pants then if my memory serves me.

She was still Yuban.

In any case, I was not here for about 7 weeks recently so I have no idea why this happened to her.Woman Sad

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I had posted a message to mods on here ,hoping i would get some support for them to re consider, no one joined in ,so i deleted it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

I had posted a message to mods on here ,hoping i would get some support for them to re consider, no one joined in ,so i deleted it.

@goldensrbest But you didn't tag any of them, so they may not have seen it. You could also email them directly.