New Contributor

To set everyone's mind at ease, Plaid is fine, and so is her father, but, unfortunatly, she has been banned.

I am a friend of hers, and she asked me to post this for her.'

She misses all of you too.

Honored Contributor

@Zazu24  tell her to check with the mods. I was banned  and had no idea why

Gloriajean asked the mods why . They checked into it and it was a mistake..Hers might be too

New Contributor

She did check with the mods, & because she had been banned once before, they made this time permanant.

Honored Contributor

Tell her I miss her ,and wish her well, please

Honored Contributor

I'm sure gonna miss her posts!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I am really sorry to hear this,i like her posts also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Zazu24wrote:

She did check with the mods, & because she had been banned once before, they made this time permanant.

@Zazu24did she do anything accidentally that was against policy? I doubt that she would.  How awful! 

Honored Contributor

@Zazu24

Hmm can you elaborate, please I can not imagine anything so horrible that she would be banned for life

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Zazu24wrote:

To set everyone's mind at ease, Plaid is fine, and so is her father, but, unfortunatly, she has been banned.

I am a friend of hers, and she asked me to post this for her.'

She misses all of you too.

@Zazu24  Wth???   What is it with this place.  I'm seriously considering leaving for good this time.  It gets really annoying.

After being punched in the face last Christmas, I left.   Now I'm sorry I came back.

I wish Plaid Pants and her Dad all the best;  she has needed support here and now doesn't have it.  We may be anonymous but 99% of posters are good folks with the best of intentions.

I see absolutely nothing she could have done to merit this; plenty of posters have been banned and were still given the proverbial second chance when this new upgrade happened.

I'll stop now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Zazu Thank you for the information. Please send Plaid my best wishes. I miss posting with her and hearing her POV.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown