Esteemed Contributor

Re: Placed MY LAST WalMart .com order

@mousiegirl wrote:

When I need something, I check Amazon and Walmart, and get the least expensive, though at times, the cost is the same, but there seems to be no two-day delivery any longer at Walmart.  Recently, I wanted a rice blend that I use.  Walmart was only in store pick up, forget that, and at Amazon, one has to be  Prime member, forget that.  I decided to look at Target online,  Target had it, so will be looking there more often.

Pays to shop around!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I'm almost finished with them. Placed an order and got a two-day delivery. l/4 of order arrived three days later and the rest of the order came ten days later. And they charged me for the order with no delivery.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Tried Walmart for one grocery order. Never again! The quality was horrible as were the choices. I will gladly pay more for my food to get items that aren’t garbage. My local Walmart must be pretty bad. I’m not sorry over it because Walmart is one of my least favorite retailers. LOL.

@bikerbabe    I've been getting my groceries from Walmart pick up for almost 4 years and I can assure you that I eat very well, certainly not garbage.  I'm so glad they're in my neighborhood, less than a mile away.  Very handy for just about all my needs. 

@Kachina624I recently discovered their house brand of 2% cottage cheese and it was so creamy and fresh, we were very impressed. 

Respected Contributor

@pickypicky wrote on 4/5

Interesting update: Around noon today I received an e-mail from Walmart re-charging me for all the money they had mistakenly given me.

Bet you all thought this was resolved. The re-charges didn't reach my Walmart credit card until yesterday, and the credit card declined them. Why?

"They're submitting your charges with someone else's address." It never ends....

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped shopping with Walmart in April 2020 for a number of reasons. I like my local grocer....I put my mask on and have been shopping there in person every week for the last 12 months.

Esteemed Contributor

They're a hot mess. I no longer trust their accounting, delivery, or items. Nothing ever comes as promised. Packages are delivered two blocks away. And I can't keep track of all items ordered and delivered. They take no responsibility, and if you don't do all the managing, it's your loss.

Respected Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Tried Walmart for one grocery order. Never again! The quality was horrible as were the choices. I will gladly pay more for my food to get items that aren’t garbage. My local Walmart must be pretty bad. I’m not sorry over it because Walmart is one of my least favorite retailers. LOL.

@bikerbabe    I've been getting my groceries from Walmart pick up for almost 4 years and I can assure you that I eat very well, certainly not garbage.  I'm so glad they're in my neighborhood, less than a mile away.  Very handy for just about all my needs. 

@Kachina624I recently discovered their house brand of 2% cottage cheese and it was so creamy and fresh, we were very impressed. 

@agb80 @Kachina624

Me Too!!! I had almost stopped buying it because practically every brand was watery and very much changed. I like cottage cheese, fruit and nuts for lunch often. This was a happy find for me. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I used Walmart pick-up and switched to delivery since last summer. The last 2 orders that I placed for delivery never arrived at my home. I was easily refunded my money but never contacted by Walmart. Lately, I have used Target Pick-up and I like that, however my local Target has limited grocery items. 

The other day, I used Walmart Pick-up and it worked just fine. I am wondering if Walmart has a need for more workers but can't find any. 

Trusted Contributor

I've not had any problems/issue with either Walmart online grocery order/curbside pickup or regular Walmart online orders. For regular orders I am careful to select only Walmart as the vendor so I won't deal with any third parties --IMHO this is where problems arise. Grocery orders enable you to select whether or not you wish a substitution, and you are told in advance what that substitution would be. So you can decline or accept accordingly. It's all worked out well for me. The online merchandise orders usually arrive earlier than predicted.

Super Contributor

If you return the item from a third party vendor to your local Walmart customer service desk, they will send it via FedEx for you.

Walmart has one of the quickest deliveries and they have refunded money when a package has been lost, and then sent another one.