Honored Contributor

Pkgs Received Three Days in a Row from Q

[ Edited ]

All items I did not order.  They were all INCORRECT.  New low for this site.  Another item still waiting 23 days for it.  I called CS and get the usual "sorry" and promise to have S&H refunded for the long wait and they did not do it.  Time to hang it up QVC.  Add me to your list of unhappy customer.  "sorry."

Respected Contributor

Re: Pkgs Received Three Days in a Row from Q

@rms1954 wrote:

All items I did not order.  They were all INCORRECT.  New low for this site.  Another item still waiting 23 days for it.  I called CS and get the usual "sorry" and promise to have S&H refunded for the long wait and they did not do it.  Time to hang it up QVC.  Add me to your list of unhappy customer.  "sorry."

@rms1954 .....I have ordered several items from the Q lately, but so far have had no problem.  I guess I'm lucky.  But, if you are having that many problems with the Q, perhaps you need to shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q is not alone. I ordered one new ceiling fan in early May from Lowe's, and so far, I have had seven of them delivered over the past three weeks...they don't notify me, I just find them laying in my front yard courtesy of UPS...but only charged for one so far. I called and was told it must be "a glitch". I am still getting daily texts telling me my order is on the way......smh.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 .....I have ordered several items from the Q lately, but so far have had no problem.  I guess I'm lucky.  But, if you are having that many problems with the Q, perhaps you need to shop elsewhere.

Always so helpful. 

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Q is not alone. I ordered one new ceiling fan in early May from Lowe's, and so far, I have had seven of them delivered over the past three weeks...they don't notify me, I just find them laying in my front yard courtesy of UPS...but only charged for one so far. I called and was told it must be "a glitch". I am still getting daily texts telling me my order is on the way......smh.

Oh my goodness!  That is just insane.   It kind of sounds like you might get even more of them.   I don't think I've ever heard of a mess up of that many extra items.

Respected Contributor

The fans aren't in the store so they have to be shipped from wherever the warehouse is....and the fans are almost $300 each. I have been stalking my bank account to make sure I was only charged for one. So far, so good. The boxes are piling up now, so will take them back to our local store in a few days in case more show up. If they don't take them, I guess they would make nice Christmas gifts....

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 

I think you win the prize for the biggest (or craziest) order mess!😵‍💫

It's almost like a horror movie.

"Make them stop, make them stop!"😱😂

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23,

I'm sorry but I can't help laughing.

That really is crazy!😱

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

We are now at the point of just laughing when we hear a UPS truck leave. We know what that means! 

Honored Contributor

I average 3-4 items per week but have gotten as many as 6 in one day, and can't even remember the last time I got the wrong order.  @rms1954 , there must be somebody up there who doesn't like you.  My problem is just getting them delivered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment