Honored Contributor

Pizza Hut has really improved the taste of their pizza. Surprisingly delicious.

[ Edited ]

I haven't ordered from a Pizza Hut in a long, long time. I was ordering from Marcos or buying Dijornos. Marcos went out of business near me and I had no Dijornos on hand. Today, I just felt the need for pizza. I ordered online. The large stuffed crust pizza with extra pepperoni was delicious. Much better than in the past. 

TODAY'S UPDATE

I expected stomach upset to occur last night. I usually get this when I order pizza but I did not get any upset. I did drink milk a couple of times just in case. I just had two pieces of the leftover pizza and it's still delicious. It's the stuffed crust with extra cheese and extra pepperoni. I can't vouch for the taste of any other offering from them. My husband had the cinnamon buns and he says they are good. He doesn't eat pizza unless I make it from scratch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pizza Hut has really improved the taste of their pizza. Surprisingly delicious.

I like their thin crust cheese pizza and cinnamon sticks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pizza Hut has really improved the taste of their pizza. Surprisingly delicious.

We got a pizza from them last weekend because they have a drive thru pick up.  We got the hand-tossed.  There wasn't enough sauce on it to suit us.  

Honored Contributor

Heartburn Special.

Respected Contributor

We only order pizza from Pizza Hut. Lately though I make my own using crusts they have in the refrigerated department of the store. As a child my mom and I always got the thin crust veggie pizza and I still love my thin crust. 

Honored Contributor

I live in suburban NYC I would never order or eat in a Pizza hut, once you have had the good stuff nothing else will  do

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Heartburn Special.

I'm waiting for this. They have some additive that hurts me. My fingers are crossed that this won't happen.

Trusted Contributor

I used to be a big Pizza Hut fan.  We had several pick-up locations, one about two blocks away, and one eat-in location.  They seemed to do a robust delivery business around me too. Suddenly, one day they were gone--all of them in my area. That was a little over a year ago.  I miss their pizzas.

Honored Contributor

Once you tried a pizza we make at home, you'd never want any pizza from any commerical place, restaurant, or pizza parlor anywhere!  Because you would be disappointed! 

Crusts are made in the bread machine with Italian fine grind 00 pizza flour, extra virgin award winning EVOO from Italy, best quality of any meat that goes on, all organic toppings, good cheese and just enough sauce to not kill the rest of the ingredients.

Real parm cheese grated on top, fresh ground pepper, fresh herbs from our herb garden, and 40 years of experience in pizza making and perfecting.

Nope!  You won't go back!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

By coincidence, I was thinking of ordering from them.  They now deliver.  Glad to hear that the food has improved.  I hadn't been there in a several years.  They have the no contact thing also.  I think all the pizza places do that now.  I might try it.

There is also a Little Caesars pizza place.  I never had their pizzas.  Are they good?