Trusted Contributor

I've had a Pinterest account for a few years...rarely use it but tried to save something to my boards today and I could not find a way to sign in. 

There was a page that popped up asking me to state my gender...WHAT??  It says 

How do you identify? Your answers to the next few questions will help us find the right ideas for you.

Female

Male

Non-binary

I tried to bypass it, tried a different browser, etc. but could find no way to circumvent that first page. I gave up after a short time as it was such a waste of time. It does seem that my original "account" is gone since when I tried to log on they wanted me to "sign up."

Is anyone else having a similar issue?
Regular Contributor

was just on my page yesterday and did not receive any unusual notices.  just signed in and started searching

Esteemed Contributor

What does "non-binary" mean.

Seems like I learned binary numbering in school and it had to do with algebra! It was only two digits arranged to make any number needed for computer use. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

What does "non-binary" mean.

Seems like I learned binary numbering in school and it had to do with algebra! It was only two digits arranged to make any number needed for computer use. 

Non Binary is referring to people who do not identify as either male or female or to people who consider themselves to be blend of male and female.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pinterest questions

[ Edited ]

I found they changed their home page awhile back.

When you first bring it up, it shows a login for new users.  Look to the upper left corner and you will see "Login" for those already registered. 

Hope that helps!

Denise