Honored Contributor

I just love pens, and I like doing crossword puzzles in ink. I recently found these pens that are erasable, really erasable. No excessive rubbing and tearing of paper. It is a small thing, but they really please me, so I thought I'd pass it on.đź–‹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love pens too.  I use mostly rolling, liquid ink, type pens.  I love to write with a fountain pen too!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1

Good to know.  I assume the pen comes with an eraser on it(?)

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Good to know.  I assume the pen comes with an eraser on it(?)

@2blonde, Yes it does.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

They're the official pen of Project Runway and the winning designer will win a lifetime supply of them!

Frequent Contributor

I love the Frixion pens too! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

What a find!  I love pens, too.  I’ll be at Staples first thing to buy a three pack. Thanks for letting us know about these handy erasable pens. 

Trusted Contributor

FriXion Pens are also heat sensitive.  Many sewers and quilters use them because they disappear with the touch of the iron.

I use them sometimes, for that purpose.  However, they have been known to leave a shadow or stain behind, so I'm careful about where I use them.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

Just be sure you never, ever write a check or sign anything important with them.