Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} "it's flying out the door!" ....... (everyone better duck). I've been watching probably too much today and I've heard this phrase with practically every other item!

Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Yep, we sure hear that a lot... I guess because "the phones are VERY busy"!

When I watch, it's usually on mute. Wink

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Now THAT is a great idea! They usually talk so fast, too, that's the solution! Thanks!

Super Contributor

How 'bout..."You can wear it to a wedding, out shopping, as a swim suit cover up, with Ladies Who Lunch, date night, that cruise, walking the dog, getting the mail, running the kids around, to the office, to the post office, dinner at the White House, soccer practice, teacher meetings, grocery store, church, throw it on for those conjugal visits in prison, the holidays, the red one on the 4th of July, the brown into fall, comfy for running after that guy who just stole your purse, fixing the car, flying on a plane, strolling around Paris and Milan....throw a scarf over it and it has a TOTALLY different look! A real wardrobe extender!

Just make sure to line dry.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/6/2014 ive been framed said:

How 'bout..."You can wear it to a wedding, out shopping, as a swim suit cover up, with Ladies Who Lunch, date night, that cruise, walking the dog, getting the mail, running the kids around, to the office, to the post office, dinner at the White House, soccer practice, teacher meetings, grocery store, church, throw it on for those conjugal visits in prison, the holidays, the red one on the 4th of July, the brown into fall, comfy for running after that guy who just stole your purse, fixing the car, flying on a plane, strolling around Paris and Milan....throw a scarf over it and it has a TOTALLY different look! A real wardrobe extender!

Just make sure to line dry.

now that's a GOOD investment piece...hahahahaha......