Honored Contributor

Re: Photo of the Clooney Twins

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Terrible pictures , they should not be posted ,just not right.

Rest easy...the babies are barely visible and their faces cannot be seen.

@Trinity11  The point is that the photographers scaled the walls of their private property.  Photographing them out in public is one thing; actually trespassing is quite another. 

You're right, @Cakers3. I didn't know that when I posted. Trespassing is a no go...

Respected Contributor

I think they scaled a wall and perched themselves in a tree to get the pics.  Id sue too.  Total invasion of privacy whether youre a clebrity or not.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Terrible pictures , they should not be posted ,just not right.

Rest easy...the babies are barely visible and their faces cannot be seen.

@Trinity11  The point is that the photographers scaled the walls of their private property.  Photographing them out in public is one thing; actually trespassing is quite another. 

I could care less about either one of them or their kids.

However, I don't agree with trespassing on private property to take photos.  That is over any legal line or decency.

I like the idea of an electric fence!  How about a couple of well trained Dobermans or German Shepherds on the property???  Clearly post signs there are dogs.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I hope he sues the daylights out of them.  These are people in their own yard with their infants and photographers are trespassing on their property to get pictures which for me is beyond disgusting.  As I have said in the past, I have problems with many famous folks that are more than eager to share themselves with the general public but George and Amal are not in that mix.  Shame on those photographers that captured a moment in their daily lives that was never, ever meant to be shared with anyone else but themselves.  I can't imagine what it must be like to have to watch every second you spend in the public eye especially when you are a celebrity that does not court the paparazzi and then to have this happen . . . shame on those photographers and shame on those magazines that fuel this behavior.

Respected Contributor

Hey there @momtochloe. If I could give your post 10 hearts, I would. You said exactly what I was thinking.
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Hey there @momtochloe. If I could give your post 10 hearts, I would. You said exactly what I was thinking.

Hiya my friend @cody2, good to see you!  I guess I wish folks would put themselves in the Clooney's shoes for just a moment.  How would you feel if your neighbor was photographing you and your children especially after climbing over fences that you specifically built to keep folks out for that purpose?  Enough!  Go chase those that want to be and make careful arrangements to be in the spotlight and leave those that want to live their lives in peace alone.

Honored Contributor

Ridiculous.  I hope they win and make an example out of the photographer.  

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I hope he sues the daylights out of them.  These are people in their own yard with their infants and photographers are trespassing on their property to get pictures which for me is beyond disgusting.  As I have said in the past, I have problems with many famous folks that are more than eager to share themselves with the general public but George and Amal are not in that mix.  

The famous, who are eager to share themselves,

have the same legal rights as the famous

who don't share themselves.

The law is the law.

There is no special treatment.

Honored Contributor

And not to be the school marm here but we as a community feed the beast.  I never realized how much money was accumulated based on each "click" meaning every time you click on a given article there is money to be made.  I myself unfortunately added to this when I clicked on the article about the Clooney's twins as I assumed (very clearly my bad) that it would direct me to a reputable site.  I wish I could remember what site started this chain but it taught me a valuable lesson.  Think before you click.  I should have known better that it was not a valid site/article.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I hope he sues the daylights out of them.  These are people in their own yard with their infants and photographers are trespassing on their property to get pictures which for me is beyond disgusting.  As I have said in the past, I have problems with many famous folks that are more than eager to share themselves with the general public but George and Amal are not in that mix.  

The famous, who are eager to share themselves,

have the same legal rights as the famous

who don't share themselves.

The law is the law.

There is no special treatment.

@sidsmom please know for me there is no special treatment here as it as far as I know the paps totally violated the Clooney's rights by climbing over their wall and into one of their trees.  This was unbelievably intrustive and to be honest if someone climbed over my fence to snap pictures of my family going about their everyday life I would be equally offended.  Having lunch at the Ivy is one thing, hanging out in your backyard (especially when you have taken the proper precautions) is another.