Honored Contributor

Re: Photo of the Clooney Twins

He needs to get over his self, they are just babies.  He's been fortunate in life and that's because his fans pay to see his films and that has made him rich and famous.  The babies are only of any interest to strangers because he has courted the public to further his career....if they want a peek at his babies....so what?   They'll still buy the magazine that his paying him millions for that first professional picture.  That's all this is about...the cash he thinks he might have lost.  

Honored Contributor

The sad part is that the public buys these magazines so this type of invasion of privacy will never end.

Even around here sometimes this place feels standing in line at the grocery market seeing the multitude of gossip rags.

Not to mention this photo doesn't really even show the twins clearly so what is the point???

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Illegal pictures.

IMG_2367.jpg

Another geezer dad...lol   Lovely picture, looks a very proud father with his lovely daughter...lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

He needs to get over his self, they are just babies.  He's been fortunate in life and that's because his fans pay to see his films and that has made him rich and famous.  The babies are only of any interest to strangers because he has courted the public to further his career....if they want a peek at his babies....so what?   They'll still buy the magazine that his paying him millions for that first professional picture.  That's all this is about...the cash he thinks he might have lost.  

I guess maybe we need to put this into perspective . . . how would you feel if some neighbor took pictures of your family and posted them on social media (luckily not worldwide media) without your permission or worse without even knowing they were being photographed?

eta:  they are just not babies for heavens sake.

Honored Contributor

Some people here just don't like him because of his views, it's been obvious in other threads here. Methinks perhaps attitudes among some might be different if different people were involved.

He and his wife just want privacy for their newborns, on their own property. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's on his own property with his family, he's not out promoting a movie.

If he and Amal wanted to try to ward off the frenzy for a first photo they could have sold photos right away. Who knows, they might have even given the money to charity. But that's their decision. Their kids are just innocents and have nothing to do with his fame and money. And they're just trying to protect their kids from all that starting now. That's your job as a parent, to protect your kids in certain situations. So I applaud them.

Anyone remember Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner tearfully pleading at that hearing for a law to stop the paparazzi at their kids' schools? I do. Their pain was real. No paps should be at schools or on private home property.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

all I noticed in that blurry photo was that he has a pot belly.....made me feel better...seemed like a real picture not photo shoped for the masses LOL!  

Honored Contributor

@Woman SadChrystaltree wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Illegal pictures.

IMG_2367.jpg

Another geezer dad...lol   Lovely picture, looks a very proud father with his lovely daughter...lol

Are you always this nasty?  (This and your previous comment.)  What has this to do with the topic at hand - illegal obtaining of photographs?  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Woman SadChrystaltree wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Illegal pictures.

IMG_2367.jpg

Are you always this nasty?  (This and your previous comment.)  What has this to do with the topic at hand - illegal obtaining of photographs?  Woman Sad

Shoekitty said,

the answer to your question is,yes.  Hard to be positive person. Just sayin

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic.

Respected Contributor

Since my entire post got whacked because I digressed, I will keep this short and sweet. Why are so many posters upset because George "said" the photographer was in his tree and on his fence?  Is there a picture of the photographer actually on his property?  The photographer could have been in a tree outside George's property.  George does not own the airspace all around the outside of his fence.

Unless George has actual proof (like his own photo), I don't think this case is going anywhere. 

And I agree with everyone, you cannot see the babies' faces.  George  is getting a little full of himself.

I fully understand when these paps show up at schools, etc.  because it does become dangerous;  However, George can say anything.  Why are we so sure he is telling the truth?