Super Contributor

Hi everyone,

It's been many moons since I ordered via phone and I wanted to check on the status.

No email was ever received that my order was placed, nothing new showing up on my account orders but the easy pay was posted on my charge card so I at least know that in my insomniac state I did in fact complete the order.

Has this happened to anyone?  How do I find out the order number so I can track it?  It was placed late Tuesday evening, the Dr. Denese TSV.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!

Honored Contributor

@FatCatinCT   Call CS & tell them what you stated here.

I always order by phone & receive an email acknowledgement about an hour later.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

On hold now Mz, I have a bad feeling about this.  I used my last four digits of my phone number, the automated system says it shipped yesterday.  I did not get one email.  Hopefully it is not going some place else....

Honored Contributor

@FatCatinCT.  You would not have been charged for the order unless it actually shipped.  There may have been a pre-authorization which drops off after a few days.  Did you check Order Status for shipment date and/or order number and tracking?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you ladies, mystery solved!

About 10 years ago QVC had a data breach and my account was hacked so the Q deleted my account for security purposes.

This being my first phone order, and I also moved in the interim and have a new phone number, when I phoned to place the order the Q opened a new account.  No email because there was not one on file.

Honored Contributor

@FatCatinCT  Thank you for providing us w/an update.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif