Respected Contributor

Accept that nothing is permanent, so live fully, and cherish every moment of happiness.   

Honored Contributor

Kindness is one of the most important qualities a human can have.

and @Porcelain,

I've often thought that mean people are unhappy people, because being angry is not a good feeling. But then there is good anger when you are trying to right a wrong.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I have no philosophy of life. I guess that is my philosophy of life.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor
To make people smile or laugh and to help them find the joy and wonder in the little things of life. What a thought provoking question! :-)
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains religious content.

Respected Contributor

Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone.

Occasional Contributor

Wherever you go, there you are!  😕

Esteemed Contributor

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time..."     - James Taylor

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

My favorite is, and I found this at a Hallmark store, and bought it.  

Give Love, it’s the only thing you’ll never run out of.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy of Life

[ Edited ]

"Be responsible and accountable for the energy you bring to this space."  (paraphrasing 
Jill Bolte Taylor)

For me, this is a blend of treating people as I would want my most cherished loved ones treated; doing my best to represent my faith in my actions, words, and deeds by the way I interact with others, the way I move through the world and the atmosphere and energy I encourage, participate in, and create; listening to and hearing others and being open to understanding other viewpoints and learning new things; and consciously and carefully practicing gratitude even in the toughest times.  Certainly don't always achieve it, but these are goals.
Thank you for this interesting thread, @indoor kitty, and thank you to all who contributed.  Good food for thought.
Happy November, everyone.   Be safe and well.❤️
Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova