Valued Contributor

Re: Pharma Bro invokes the Fifth before Congress

Oh, I see, so how could anyone possibly expect him to have scruples?  What a creep!

Respected Contributor

He must be a disciple of Bernie Madoff.  Two of a kind sociopaths.

Respected Contributor

They are all doing it though. Look at the cost of Harvoni for Hepatitis C. $94,000 for a 12 week treatment and there are others. It is disgraceful. Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

I think what makes it worse is his disgusting smirk.  He thinks he has Congress and the rest of us by the b*lls.  He's probably too young and stupid to realize that what goes around comes around, and when he gets his, it won't be pretty.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What a nauseating puke of a 'human' this guy is.   Somebody else called it for sure - he is definitely a  'short for Richard'.

Just seeing that smirking face makes me sick to my stomach.

I guess we can only hope that he grows a conscience.  I wonder what it would take.  He definitely needs to be taken down a few pegs, for starters.

Respected Contributor

Parents were immigrant janitors and he never finished high school.  Look him up, very interesting rise to fame.

Respected Contributor

I saw him smirking - what an a**!!!!!!  Hope he gets a ton of jail time.  By raising the price of that drug, he brought the WRONG kind of attention to himself - couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Respected Contributor

Hedge fund manager was this clown's previous job. The milk of human kindness just runs through this dog breath's veins... sorry-I like dogs.

Respected Contributor

Hep C patients have to be unsuccessful w/traditional treatment (interpheron, rubavirin, boceprevir) before ins. will pay for Harvoni.

We know a good friend who cleared his Hep C but he paid for the treatment out of his own pocket. He is a very wealthy man. 

Esteemed Contributor

With so many people touched by cancer I don't know where this guy could go and be welcomed. It seems he doesn't know what life will be like after this.......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.