Honored Contributor

Re: Peyton, Peyton on Sunday Morning..... Direct TV ad

This commercial was cute the first 10 times I saw it.  Now that I see it just about every other commercial, I am sick of it.

I just told DH last night I hope we don't have to listen to this throughout all of football season. 

Honored Contributor

@Deanie wrote:

I too love that ad.  The bathrobe, piano and kid clerk who is not impressed.  I laughed out loud when he pulled out all his crumpled coupons.  I did not see the one though about inviting Eli over.

@Deanie I believe this is the commercial you haven't seen:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0LEVj.EfbRXklkAIb5jmolQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNz...

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe

Thanks for posting link, I haven't seen that one yet.  Too cute!

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@momtochloe

Thanks for posting link, I haven't seen that one yet.  Too cute!

@Allegheny I hadn't seen it either so I was glad someone mentioned it . . . "I'll make nachos!" . . . tee hee!

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This commercial was cute the first 10 times I saw it.  Now that I see it just about every other commercial, I am sick of it.

I just told DH last night I hope we don't have to listen to this throughout all of football season. 

This is the problem @Lipstickdiva imho, the same ads get run so often they're annoying and I end up not wanting to buy what they're selling lol.

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe  Thanks for that link.  That was a good one too. The bathrobe kills me.

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  While I still love the Peyton commercial, I totally understand where you're coming from.  There is a commercial that airs probably a million and a half times during the baseball games that I watch.  It makes me want to tear my hair out (it's short already, so I'd be bald before the 9th inning).