Valued Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

Deleting this forum somehow embodies much of what has been going wrong with QVC. I noticed a big change the last few years. Gone are the presentations focused on providing a good product at a competitive price with accurate descriptions. Now, QVC's hard sale's pitch has become all too evident, taking priority over the "community feeling" that this company so carefully crafted over many years. Deleting this forum embodies total disregard for all the people who have supported QVC and elevated it to more than just a shopping destination. Please reconsider, do not delete the forum, and quit trying to fix something that was not broken. To all my cyber-friends on this site, I will truly miss reading your input. The timing of this could not be worse; so many have been isolated the last couple of years, and the blog/forum provided both information and often comfort. 

Respected Contributor

I go to this forum multiple times a day. The people here know Q products, use, and wear them. They give advice on sizing up, sizing down, and how to measure for a perfect fit. They share their latest favorite purchases causing some of us to buy that, too. Their support and kind words of encouragement when life gets tough will be sorely missed. It is a huge mistake to eliminate this vital form of communication.

Honored Contributor

Especially in these days of the pandemic, those of us who live alone use the forums as somewhat of a lifeline.  I implore the powers that be to reconsider as to just how important these boards are to some of us.

Trusted Contributor

Consider this my signature to keep the forum OPEN!

Trusted Contributor

Keep the forums if you want my business!
Super Contributor

Please keep these forums open. Most of us do not do Facebook. Please think about us!!!

Honored Contributor

Antagonizing the hundreds of women (and a few men) who pass this way is not a smart PR move. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Please keep forum open.  I feel like I know some of the posters so well.  Will miss all the comments and photos.  Don't care to join Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

PLEASE RECONSIDER CLOSING THE FORUMS.

Honored Contributor

The result of no forum for me will be that I will probably buy much less since coming here many times a day causes me to see items presented which then gets me to either buy something seen here or check out QVC to watch presentations and buy things!  I do not watch QVC except for that and will only go online to purchase something I regularly use so there will be so many missed opportunities to see something that interests me.

As for facebook even setting up a fake account so my name and specifics are not open to all,  you can still be tracked through your IP# and supposedly it is easy to find for those that really want to.  No thanks!!