Occasional Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

I love the forums. I have learned so much over the years reading them please do not discontinue them.

Respected Contributor

Business is Business but we are your business ! Many including me read these forums to get recommendations for buying products along with the product review sections and get alot of information on many topics. We also have a chance to communicate with others where we would not be able to otherwise and Facebook is not everyones preference. I for one would miss this forum as many others will. I realize I am just a dot on your huge page of customers but I still feel it necessary to give my point of view and that is shutting this forum down would be a huge mistake. I do hope you will reconsider your decision.

Trusted Contributor

I do wish the Q would reconsider. I have enjoyed these forums for years and years.

Frequent Contributor

Please keep the forums open, QVC.  They are part of what keeps your company unique - a sense of community. 

Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE KEEP FORUMS!

I'm hearing disabled and it's the only way I can have conversations! 
        🦻

Honored Contributor

Why would you end a forum with a big following , a positive outlet for so many Q buyers and something which is helpful, informative and easily available.  Please reconsider your decision and help us keep the forums!!!!!  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Signed!
Honored Contributor

Very sad people have to beg to leave up the boards...having these forums sells more product.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

Open Forums please-WHY would you close them-it brings me to the Q!

Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone.  I must say I am very sad to hear QVC has made the decision to close the board.  I have shopped at the at the Q since the mid-eighties and have been a loyal customer.  I'm not sure when I discovered the boards but I come here several times a week even though I rarely post.  I respect members opinions and will usually the check to see what everyone thinks about a product as part of my research  before making a purchase.   It's very convenient to look up an item number from the forums if something of interest is posted.  I will also miss the pictures posted by members of their seasonal decorations purchased from the Q that inspire me to do the same, recipes and my favorite, jewelry and fashion. Hopefully they will keep the board open so ideas and information can continue to be shared.