Trusted Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

@Etoile308 wrote:

I think we all understand that any business hopes to bring in new customers. We've heard the droning on about Facebook & the Q. Speaking for myself, as soon as a host mentions Facebook I tune out.

How short sighted to create an atmosphere where you intentionally alienate your long term supportive customers. How much disposable income will these Facebook friends have? How much will they spend? 

Who do you think is buying those expensive food items? Who is sending all those cookies, pretzels, apples, crumb cakes, salmon, and burgers to loved ones? 

QVC does not seem to understand the advertising power of this forum. Perhaps it could have generated even more buying power through forum posters if the forums were actually mentioned and refered to.  

@Etoile308 

Excellent points and you are correct that if the forums were pushed like Facebook is being pushed I would of been more active and informed on products mentioned in the forums.

Respected Contributor

These forums influence me to purchase a lot!! Keep them going please!!   

Super Contributor

OK, count me in, PLEASE keep the boards open! This seems short sighted to me, I think you must be underestimating the sales made,traffic brought to your site from these forums, which would more than offset cost of keeping them open. And NO, won't be joining a Facebook group, sorry just not an option for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for yes, keep the forums.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

Save the forums!

Super Contributor

Signing

Occasional Contributor

Please keep the Forum open. It is much more than just a forum to many that use it. 

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Reply to this thread and it will be used as your signature to keep the Forum open.  Thank you.

@Katcat1 wrote:

Reply to this thread and it will be used as your signature to keep the Forum open.  Thank you.

COUNT ME IN

Regular Contributor

Keep the forum open, please.

Valued Contributor

Won't work. There would need to be thousands of replies I would think before they would even bat an eye at this site.